ICE ICE Baby

agavi...@gmail.com

May 29, 2017, 10:03:06 PM5/29/17
Some illegals were in the gallery of the TX legislature with signs claiming their illegal status. A congressman called ICE on them.

Feelings were hurt.

Ken Olson

May 29, 2017, 11:19:28 PM5/29/17
On 5/29/2017 10:03 PM, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Some illegals were in the gallery of the TX legislature with signs claiming their illegal status. A congressman called ICE on them.
>
> Feelings were hurt.

This is the funniest thing I've seen all day.

Some dued

May 29, 2017, 11:24:02 PM5/29/17
And then the pussy threatened to shoot a Democratic legislator if he tried to "get him".

Texas Lawmaker Threatens to Shoot Colleague After Reporting Protesters to ICE
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/29/us/texas-protests-sanctuary-cities.html

Ken Olson

May 29, 2017, 11:35:55 PM5/29/17
Of course Mr. Blanco didn't see any signs. It wouldn't serve his purpose.

Some dued

May 29, 2017, 11:39:13 PM5/29/17
What a pussy. Wahh, I'll shoot you with my gun, wahhh.

Ken Olson

May 30, 2017, 12:04:05 AM5/30/17
On 5/29/2017 11:24 PM, Some dued wrote:
Somebody tries to "get me", I'll shoot their ass, no problem.

https://www.texasobserver.org/texas-republican-sb-4-protesters-capitol-ice/

Michael Press

May 30, 2017, 12:08:17 AM5/30/17
In article <a19fe32a-695e-4521...@googlegroups.com>,
"the_andr...@yahoo.com" <agavi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Some illegals were in the gallery of the TX legislature with signs claiming their illegal status. A congressman called ICE on them.
>
> Feelings were hurt.

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

--
Michael Press

Ken Olson

May 30, 2017, 12:32:43 AM5/30/17
On 5/29/2017 11:39 PM, Some dued wrote:
> What a pussy. Wahh, I'll shoot you with my gun, wahhh.

Only if he presents himself as needing to be shot, I have to believe.
Who knows what the the Democrat said?

Some dued

May 30, 2017, 12:45:11 AM5/30/17
I wonder if he'll tell his big brother too.

Ken Olson

May 30, 2017, 12:58:12 AM5/30/17
On 5/30/2017 12:45 AM, Some dued wrote:
> I wonder if he'll tell his big brother too.

He doesn't need big brother. He's got his little friend. ;)

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

May 30, 2017, 7:39:40 AM5/30/17
On Monday, May 29, 2017 at 10:35:55 PM UTC-5, Ken Olson wrote:

> Of course Mr. Blanco didn't see any signs. It wouldn't serve his purpose.

Yep.

dotsla...@gmail.com

May 30, 2017, 8:54:45 AM5/30/17
Republican Rep. Matt Rinaldi said in a Facebook post that he called Immigration and Customs Enforcement on the protesters, although ICE said that its officers "received no such call from local lawmakers."

Looks like it's just another lying winger. Oops, there I go, being all redundant again.

Cheers.

Michael Press

May 30, 2017, 1:13:20 PM5/30/17
> Some illegals were in the gallery of the TX legislature with signs claiming their illegal status. A congressman called ICE on them.
>
> Feelings were hurt.

| At 3 a.m. Sunday, around 50 protesters met in front of the
| governor’s mansion near the Capitol in Austin for a musically
| themed protest of Senate Bill 4. The crowd blared mariachi music
| through a megaphone for about an hour, holding signs that read
| “no bedtime for bigots,” “goodnight SB 4” and “you’ve disturbed
| our peace, so we’re disturbing yours.”

There is a city ordinance against that.
They were breaking the law. Arrest them.

--
Michael Press

wolfie

May 30, 2017, 1:43:09 PM5/30/17

"Michael Press" wrote

> There is a city ordinance against that.

Apparently not.

> They were breaking the law. Arrest them.

Damn First Amendment!

Michael Press

May 30, 2017, 6:06:53 PM5/30/17
In article <ogkaom$e9e$1...@dont-email.me>, "wolfie" <bgbd...@gte.net>
wrote:

> "Michael Press" wrote
>
> > There is a city ordinance against that.
>
> Apparently not.

Is there or is there not?
Be definite.

> > They were breaking the law. Arrest them.
>
> Damn First Amendment!

You say you are against first amendment rights.

--
Michael Press

Michael Press

Jun 2, 2017, 2:48:25 PM6/2/17
In article <rubrum-E9B269....@news.albasani.net>,
Wolfie, by your silence you acknowledge that there
is a city ordinance against it. I am right and you are wrong.

| At 3 a.m. Sunday, around 50 protesters met in front of the
| governor’s mansion near the Capitol in Austin for a musically
| themed protest of Senate Bill 4. The crowd blared mariachi music
| through a megaphone for about an hour, holding signs that read
| “no bedtime for bigots,” “goodnight SB 4” and “you’ve disturbed
| our peace, so we’re disturbing yours.”

--
Michael Press

wolfie

Jun 2, 2017, 2:51:32 PM6/2/17

"Michael Press" wrote

> Wolfie, by your silence you acknowledge that there
> is a city ordinance against it.

You're the one who said there was: prove it or
retract, as they say.

Michael Press

Jun 2, 2017, 3:43:44 PM6/2/17
In article <ogsbsu$1gm$1...@dont-email.me>, "wolfie" <bgbd...@gte.net>
wrote:
Not until you assert definitely that there is
or is not such an ordinance.

--
Michael Press

plai...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2017, 6:43:10 PM6/2/17
On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 12:43:44 PM UTC-7, Michael Press wrote:
> In article <ogsbsu$1gm$1...@dont-email.me>, "wolfie" <bgbd...@gte.net>
> wrote:
>
> > "Michael Press" wrote
> >
> > > Wolfie, by your silence you acknowledge that there
> > > is a city ordinance against it.
> >
> > You're the one who said there was: prove it or
> > retract, as they say.
>
> Not until you assert definitely that there is
> or is not such an ordinance.

What the heck, I'll do it.

I assert definitely that there is or is not such an ordinance.

Michael Press

Jun 3, 2017, 3:20:08 PM6/3/17
In article <e55a775e-736a-4ca5...@googlegroups.com>,
By temporizing you abandon the argument.
I am right and you are wrong.
There is an ordinance against it
and you know it; but do not want it
proved in public.

--
Michael Press

wolfie

Jun 3, 2017, 3:50:38 PM6/3/17

"Michael Press" wrote

> There is an ordinance against it
> and you know it; but do not want it
> proved in public.

It's already been proven Austin's
noise ordinance doesn't apply to
peaceable demonstrations on public
land in the CBD, between the Statehouse
and Governor's Mansion.

Michael Press

Jun 3, 2017, 5:06:10 PM6/3/17
In article <ogv3no$5f8$1...@dont-email.me>, "wolfie" <bgbd...@gte.net>
wrote:
You do not prove it.

--
Michael Press

Ken Olson

Jun 3, 2017, 5:27:14 PM6/3/17
The Governor should have opened a window and let loose with a couple of
30 round magazines. Just to make a statement.

Some dued

Jun 3, 2017, 7:52:42 PM6/3/17
That would violate the noise ordinance.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 4, 2017, 8:07:17 AM6/4/17
On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 16:52:40 -0700 (PDT), Some dued
<theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>That would violate the noise ordinance.

I agree with Ken - but I think you have a point.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Michael Press