Maxine Waters calls Alan Dershowitz a racist.

Michael Press

Aug 8, 2017, 10:25:44 PM8/8/17
Hey, Maxine, where is Crimea?

--
Michael Press

irishra...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2017, 10:45:41 PM8/8/17
I think Maxine is a brilliant political analyst and a strong inspiring leader. I think
the Democrats should choose Maxine to run for President in 2020.
(Oh please God, please, please, please let the Democrats pick
Maxine for the 2020 Presidential Election!)

All the best Maxine.

Irish Mike

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 9, 2017, 8:26:32 AM8/9/17
On Tue, 08 Aug 2017 19:25:39 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

>Hey, Maxine, where is Crimea?
>
>--
>Michael Press

We have a black humming bird at the feeder along with the green ones.
Guess he decided I was not a racist. That makes humming birds smarter
than liberals. It's good to have proof.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

CtrlAltDel

Aug 13, 2017, 4:10:19 PM8/13/17
On Wed, 09 Aug 2017 12:26:28 +0000, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:

> On Tue, 08 Aug 2017 19:25:39 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Hey, Maxine, where is Crimea?
>>
>>--
>>Michael Press
>
> We have a black humming bird at the feeder along with the green ones.
> Guess he decided I was not a racist. That makes humming birds smarter
> than liberals. It's good to have proof.
>
> Hugh

Kind of on the same note, I've never met a black dog that wasn't racist.
I don't know what it is about them but, they are stuck in the '50's.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 13, 2017, 5:23:11 PM8/13/17
Liberals must still be trying to come up with a response.