Yo trump

dotsla...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2017, 8:00:33 PM3/27/17
I'll do it for a mere 10B / mile.

Lol @ #contiguousstructure.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/27/politics/trump-border-wall-cost-distance/index.html

Cheers.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Mar 27, 2017, 9:24:42 PM3/27/17
$3k per foot by my math.

Gov't programs are just so damn expensive

dotsla...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2017, 11:10:04 PM3/27/17
Truth.

Cheers.

RoddyMcCorley

Mar 28, 2017, 12:40:28 AM3/28/17
Under the CWA, it can be awfully difficult to get a permit to drain the
swamp. Will probably need a 2:1 or 3:1 offset.

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

Futbol Phan

Mar 28, 2017, 1:30:52 AM3/28/17
Except the math doesn't add up. $1B for 62 miles near San Diego, some of which is already walled. There's 1954 miles of border. That's 32 segments of 62 miles, so it would seem that the total cost would be in the $32B range, assuming that other segments are equally complex (hey to Big Bend N.P.). Yet we keep seeing these kinds of statements:

"Estimates for a full wall along the Southern border have ranged from $12 billion to more than $20 billion."

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Mar 28, 2017, 7:58:13 AM3/28/17
Well, Mexico's gonna pay anyway, so some cost overruns will be just fine with me.

I mean Trump promised and made it a central point of his campaign - so I feel assured we taxpayers won't pay a cent.

bwahahahahahahahahahaha

I crack myself up sometimes