Have we had the "OMG Trump Can Take Over the Government!" meme yet?

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2017, 12:12:25 PM6/1/17
We had it wit Bush, we had it with Obama, we may have even had it with Hillary's husband.

It's the one where <insert current president here> can shut down the Internet and take control of huge swaths of the federal government.

dotsla...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2017, 12:20:33 PM6/1/17
Wow, this has an eerie "let's get out ahead of an easily anticipated reaction" feel. What aren't you telling us?

What do you know!!?!

Cheers.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jun 1, 2017, 12:25:54 PM6/1/17
On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 11:12:25 AM UTC-5, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> We had it wit Bush, we had it with Obama, we may have even had it with Hillary's husband.
>
> It's the one where <insert current president here> can shut down the Internet and take control of huge swaths of the federal government.

You forgot how Clinton was going to use Y2K to take over the government and declare martial law?

http://ericbarger.com/Martial_Law_part_1.htm

etc

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2017, 5:12:48 PM6/1/17
I did forget that one. I was too busy wasting gazillions on Indian code. But It's the same story.

Has it happened with trump but just been overshadowed by his moving the Russian embassy into the west wing?

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jun 1, 2017, 5:21:58 PM6/1/17
On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 4:12:48 PM UTC-5, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> I did forget that one. I was too busy wasting gazillions on Indian code. But It's the same story.
>
> Has it happened with trump but just been overshadowed by his moving the Russian embassy into the west wing?

It started right after the election