Trump voters are suckers, part two zillion

xyzzy

Apr 25, 2017, 2:26:36 PM4/25/17

shiite

Apr 26, 2017, 5:04:40 PM4/26/17
On Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 1:26:36 PM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/trump-defends-birth-control-requirement-under-obamacare/2017/04/25/afc9d5d2-2935-11e7-b605-33413c691853_story.html

He saved us from Hillary. That buys absolution for all sins past, present, future.

Some dued

Apr 26, 2017, 9:25:48 PM4/26/17
If you say that about every opposition candidate you have to admit that you are okay with anything your side does, unconditionally.

shiite

Apr 26, 2017, 10:01:04 PM4/26/17
On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 8:25:48 PM UTC-5, Some dued wrote:
> If you say that about every opposition candidate you have to admit that you are okay with anything your side does, unconditionally.

I don't speak gibberish. Translate, please.

Some dued

Apr 26, 2017, 10:21:25 PM4/26/17
Anything Trump does is okay with you because Hillary was sooo bad.
So did you feel the same about Obama? Whoever the next dem is?
If so you are saying anything any Republican president ever does is fine with you.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Apr 27, 2017, 11:21:41 AM4/27/17
On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 18:25:46 -0700 (PDT), Some dued
<theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>If you say that about every opposition candidate you have to admit that you are okay with anything your side does, unconditionally.

Like your wife, it's better than nothing.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

J. Hugh Sullivan

Apr 27, 2017, 11:23:16 AM4/27/17
Comparatively speaking, yes.

It's normal for Americans to support Trump, and anti-Americans to
support Obamatypes.

Some dued

Apr 27, 2017, 2:22:50 PM4/27/17
Then you are an abject dolt.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Apr 28, 2017, 9:36:35 AM4/28/17
On Thu, 27 Apr 2017 11:22:47 -0700 (PDT), Some dued
<theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Then you are an abject dolt.

If I was I would be Chair of your group.

Some dued

Apr 28, 2017, 2:35:57 PM4/28/17
I don't see too many on "my side" saying they are OK giving carte blanche to any politician for any reason.

shiite

Apr 28, 2017, 8:43:45 PM4/28/17
I'm saying what I said. No more, no less. Your ideological inferences are not justified. But if it makes you happy...

J. Hugh Sullivan

Apr 29, 2017, 9:32:39 AM4/29/17
On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 11:35:55 -0700 (PDT), Some dued
<theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I don't see too many on "my side" saying they are OK giving carte blanche to any politician for any reason.

By your posts I would say you will celebrate the first anniversary of
that statement in Jan 2018.

Futbol Phan

Apr 29, 2017, 1:39:40 PM4/29/17
On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 8:25:48 PM UTC-5, Some dued wrote:
> If you say that about every opposition candidate you have to admit that you are okay with anything your side does, unconditionally.

Lot of that going around these days...

irishra...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2017, 5:07:09 PM4/30/17
On Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 2:26:36 PM UTC-4, xyzzy wrote:
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/trump-defends-birth-control-requirement-under-obamacare/2017/04/25/afc9d5d2-2935-11e7-b605-33413c691853_story.html

The election is over:

*President Trump & the Republicans won, Hillary & the Democrats lost.
*President Trump beat Hillary 307 to 227 in Electoral College votes,
*President Trump beat Hillary 31 States to 19 States in the popular vote.
*Republicans now control the Whitehouse.
*Republicans now control the Senate.
*Republicans now control Congress.
*Republicans now control 36 of 50 State Governorships.
*Republicans now control two thirds of all State Legislatures.
*Republicans won more than 900 Legislative Seats from Democrats.
*President Trump’s new Cabinet is in place.
*President Trump’s new Justice is on the Supreme Court.

Irish Mike

darkst...@gmail.com

May 1, 2017, 2:35:52 PM5/1/17
No, and that's the problem...

As I said, his first 100 was a failure to both Left and Right, because many on the Right want fire opened, NOW.

Mike

darkst...@gmail.com

May 1, 2017, 2:37:59 PM5/1/17
On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 6:25:48 PM UTC-7, Some dued wrote:
> If you say that about every opposition candidate you have to admit that you are okay with anything your side does, unconditionally.

As many are -- my friend and I like to call them "Jersey [insert party here]", as they are cheering a sports team, and have no real scruples of their own to speak of, Left or Right.

Mike

darkst...@gmail.com

May 1, 2017, 2:38:56 PM5/1/17
On Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 11:22:50 AM UTC-7, Some dued wrote:
> Then you are an abject dolt.

Many on both sides are.

Mike

Ken Olson

May 1, 2017, 6:05:46 PM5/1/17
If he's failed to the right and the left extremes he's likely done the
best that could be done.

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 2, 2017, 8:56:07 AM5/2/17
On Mon, 1 May 2017 18:05:44 -0400, Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org>
wrote:
One must look at the Bible for truer words.

darkst...@gmail.com

May 2, 2017, 8:29:44 PM5/2/17
On Monday, May 1, 2017 at 3:05:46 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:

> If he's failed to the right and the left extremes he's likely done the
> best that could be done.

Who do you think got him elected and not someone more Repub mainstream?

Mike