Anonymous source called Joe Smith makes allegations

Michael Press

May 18, 2017, 3:20:07 PM5/18/17
DALLAS - FOX 4 has confirmed the Dallas County District
Attorney’s Office is reviewing a potentially damaging audio
recording as part of its investigation of voter fraud.

The DA’s office is investigating complaints that voters received
mail-in-ballots without requesting them. They received about two
hours of secretly recorded conversations between a person who is
active in District 6 politics and a man known as ‘Jose
Rodriguez,’ a name prosecutors believe is fake. He is the man
accused of being behind a massive voter fraud scheme.

According to court documents, prosecutors have 700 mail-in
ballots that were requested by a person claiming to be Jose
Rodriguez with a fake address. Many voters complained to
prosecutors that they never wanted the ballots.

In one recording, Rodriguez said he was receiving help from a
person inside the elections office. He said he was paying the
person $100-200 to get information about when the mail-in ballots
would go out to various sections of the city.

In the recording, Rodriguez says “I'm trying to stay out of the
spotlight. The worst thing you can do is get in the spotlight
when you're cheating the system."

--
Michael Press

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 18, 2017, 5:05:45 PM5/18/17
On Thu, 18 May 2017 12:20:03 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
wrote:
If he voted for Trump I will call on my rights under the Fifth
Amendment - or any other fifth that might be available.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com