I don't even know what comment to preface this with.....

michael anderson

Jun 30, 2017, 9:32:29 AM6/30/17

Let's just add this group to those supporting democratic health care ideas/ideals though:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/29/health/hookers-for-health-care/index.html

Ken Olson

Jun 30, 2017, 10:17:29 PM6/30/17
On 6/30/2017 9:32 AM, michael anderson wrote:

> Let's just add this group to those supporting democratic health care ideas/ideals though:
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/29/health/hookers-for-health-care/index.html

Hookers need health care, too. And love.

Some dued

Jun 30, 2017, 11:19:38 PM6/30/17
More than most.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jul 1, 2017, 9:01:30 AM7/1/17
On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 22:17:26 -0400, Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org>
wrote:
Aen't they among the best paid of hourly workers?

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Ken Olson

Jul 1, 2017, 3:21:41 PM7/1/17
Psychologically they're usually pretty screwed up.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jul 1, 2017, 4:09:28 PM7/1/17
On Sat, 1 Jul 2017 15:21:39 -0400, Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org>
wrote:

>On 7/1/2017 9:01 AM, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
>> On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 22:17:26 -0400, Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org>
>> wrote:

>>> Hookers need health care, too. And love.
>>
>> Aen't they among the best paid of hourly workers?
>>
>> Hugh
>>

>> ---
>> http://www.avg.com
>>

>Psychologically they're usually pretty screwed up.

Very clever - but don't they multitask?

Hugh