Judge Orrick and wife are active supporters of abortion.

Michael Press

Jun 9, 2017, 11:45:30 PM6/9/17
Hence attorneys for David Daleiden and CMP filed a motion
to disqualify Judge Orrick for bias in favor of the plaintiff.
Orrick is a past board member, and more recently as an emeritus board member,
of an organization that has a “key partnership” with a Planned Parenthood affiliate that is a member
of the plaintiff National Abortion Federation (NAF)

<https://www.thomasmoresociety.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/170608-DD-NAF-DD-Mot-to-Disqualify-Judge-Dkt-428.pdf>
<http://tinyurl.com/yccksdxa>
<http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/09/planned-parenthood-videomaker-files-motion-disqualify-judge-censored-videos/>

--
Michael Press

RoddyMcCorley

Jun 10, 2017, 12:50:16 AM6/10/17
Good for them! What is his address so I can send him a donation.

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 10, 2017, 8:19:38 AM6/10/17
On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 00:50:28 -0400, RoddyMcCorley
<Roddy.M...@verizon.net> wrote:

>On 6/9/2017 11:45 PM, Michael Press wrote:
>> Hence attorneys for David Daleiden and CMP filed a motion
>> to disqualify Judge Orrick for bias in favor of the plaintiff.
>> Orrick is a past board member, and more recently as an emeritus board member,
>> of an organization that has a “key partnership” with a Planned Parenthood affiliate that is a member
>> of the plaintiff National Abortion Federation (NAF)
>>
>> <https://www.thomasmoresociety.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/170608-DD-NAF-DD-Mot-to-Disqualify-Judge-Dkt-428.pdf>
>> <http://tinyurl.com/yccksdxa>
>> <http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/09/planned-parenthood-videomaker-files-motion-disqualify-judge-censored-videos/>
>>
>Good for them! What is his address so I can send him a donation.

Do you need change for a dollar?

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Michael Press

Jun 10, 2017, 2:52:10 PM6/10/17
In article <ohftjg$t7e$2...@dont-email.me>,
RoddyMcCorley <Roddy.M...@verizon.net> wrote:

> On 6/9/2017 11:45 PM, Michael Press wrote:
> > Hence attorneys for David Daleiden and CMP filed a motion
> > to disqualify Judge Orrick for bias in favor of the plaintiff.
> > Orrick is a past board member, and more recently as an emeritus board member,
> > of an organization that has a “key partnership” with a Planned Parenthood affiliate that is a member
> > of the plaintiff National Abortion Federation (NAF)
> >
> > <https://www.thomasmoresociety.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/170608-DD-NAF-DD-Mot-to-Disqualify-Judge-Dkt-428.pdf>
> > <http://tinyurl.com/yccksdxa>
> > <http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/09/planned-parenthood-videomaker-files-motion-disqualify-judge-censored-videos/>
> >
> Good for them! What is his address so I can send him a donation.

You need help looking up addresses.

--
Michael Press