Chris Rock

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Feb 29, 2016, 8:02:35 AM2/29/16
did a great job last night - at least IMO - on the point, just enough uncomfortable and quite funny.

Then again, I only watched the first hour or so - up thru the Girls Scouts bit

dotsla...@gmail.com

Feb 29, 2016, 11:01:25 AM2/29/16
He did a really nice job.

I'm surprised diCaprio doesn't have the vrwc all atwitter today...

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Feb 29, 2016, 11:10:52 AM2/29/16
On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 10:01:25 AM UTC-6, dotsla...@gmail.com wrote:
> He did a really nice job.

And a pretty awesome tux too

> I'm surprised diCaprio doesn't have the vrwc all atwitter today...

Why? Did he say anything different than he's said before?

dotsla...@gmail.com

Feb 29, 2016, 1:30:44 PM2/29/16
He turned his best actor acceptance speech into a lengthy, impassioned plea for people to see past the politics of greed and start paying attention to climate change. His phrases, not mine.

It may all be stuff he's said before but I don't know that he'd had this big a platform before, and he did it really well... just figured I'd see knotted panties today, didnt, so credit to the vrwc.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Feb 29, 2016, 1:34:27 PM2/29/16
On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 12:30:44 PM UTC-6, dotsla...@gmail.com wrote:
> He turned his best actor acceptance speech into a lengthy, impassioned plea for people to see past the politics of greed and start paying attention to climate change. His phrases, not mine.

> It may all be stuff he's said before but I don't know that he'd had this big a platform before, and he did it really well... just figured I'd see knotted panties today, didnt, so credit to the vrwc.

We're all burned out from his performances at the big Switzerland summit whose name I'm utterly drawing a blank on right now and if I keep typing I might remember....Davos!

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Feb 29, 2016, 1:46:49 PM2/29/16
Another Davos dipshit...

jim brown

Feb 29, 2016, 3:54:00 PM2/29/16
On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 12:30:44 PM UTC-6, dotsla...@gmail.com wrote:
> He turned his best actor acceptance speech into a lengthy, impassioned plea for people to see past the politics of greed and start paying attention to climate change. His phrases, not mine.
>
> It may all be stuff he's said before but I don't know that he'd had this big a platform before, and he did it really well... just figured I'd see knotted panties today, didnt, so credit to the vrwc.

the only thing I've seen on it was a FB meme that showed his hypocrisy in the cruise ship size vessel he rents as his private yacht. Not the first or last Hollywood elitist that will say one thing and do another.

Mercellus Bohren

Feb 29, 2016, 4:36:05 PM2/29/16
This made me laugh