The python is flexing

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Dec 31, 2016, 4:26:18 PM12/31/16
UW started decently, but bama's imposing its will big time now as the first half draws to a close. Huskies desperately need a turnover. Bama is just so much more physical, so far, than Washington - particularly on the lines.

intrTek_Alan

Dec 31, 2016, 4:32:16 PM12/31/16
On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 13:26:16 -0800 (PST), "The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior"
<Iamtj...@gmail.com> wrote:

>UW started decently, but bama's imposing its will big time now as the first half draws to a close. Huskies desperately need a turnover. Bama is just so much more physical, so far, than Washington - particularly on the lines.

Dunno... UDub seems to be hangin' tough on my TV screen.

unclejr

Dec 31, 2016, 4:32:25 PM12/31/16
On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 3:26:18 PM UTC-6, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> UW started decently, but bama's imposing its will big time now as the first half draws to a close. Huskies desperately need a turnover. Bama is just so much more physical, so far, than Washington - particularly on the lines.

Yabbut Alabama players are injuring themselves, so all's equal.

intrTek_Alan

Dec 31, 2016, 4:33:03 PM12/31/16
And as a Saban fan, I'm not exactly happy about it...

unclejr

Dec 31, 2016, 4:36:11 PM12/31/16
On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 3:26:18 PM UTC-6, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> UW started decently, but bama's imposing its will big time now as the first half draws to a close. Huskies desperately need a turnover. Bama is just so much more physical, so far, than Washington - particularly on the lines.

Well there you go. Pick 6.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Dec 31, 2016, 4:36:18 PM12/31/16
On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 3:26:18 PM UTC-6, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> UW started decently, but bama's imposing its will big time now as the first half draws to a close. Huskies desperately need a turnover. Bama is just so much more physical, so far, than Washington - particularly on the lines.

Annnnnd that's game - pick 6 to end the first half? Um yeah

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Dec 31, 2016, 4:36:52 PM12/31/16
Bama gets the ball first in the second half too, right?

intrTek_Alan

Dec 31, 2016, 4:37:00 PM12/31/16
Ooops.... nevermind... :D

intrTek_Alan

Dec 31, 2016, 4:37:22 PM12/31/16
Yes

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Dec 31, 2016, 4:37:51 PM12/31/16
given the superior field position bama had - along with being +2 in turnovers, you're right - it probably should be worse

darkst...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2016, 4:41:01 PM12/31/16
I guess they gave Washington seven points to make them look half-credible.

Mike

intrTek_Alan

Dec 31, 2016, 4:44:55 PM12/31/16
Good point.

Marty McMahone

Dec 31, 2016, 5:04:34 PM12/31/16
If I were Bama's OC, you wouldn't see another pass. The Huskies have not even slowed down the power running game. So naturally Kiffin went away from it

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Dec 31, 2016, 5:07:07 PM12/31/16
On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 4:04:34 PM UTC-6, Marty McMahone wrote:
> If I were Bama's OC, you wouldn't see another pass. The Huskies have not even slowed down the power running game. So naturally Kiffin went away from it

I might try a couple - the play action should be open - esp over the top - but yeah - they're pounding big time

UW has to throw the ball more than 5 yards downfield

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Dec 31, 2016, 5:15:22 PM12/31/16
On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 3:36:11 PM UTC-6, unclejr wrote:
And again baba blows field position.

They're letting UW hang around

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Dec 31, 2016, 5:24:45 PM12/31/16
Oh man - you've GOT to get that fumble

unclejr

Dec 31, 2016, 5:28:17 PM12/31/16
Golden opportunity lost.

Michael

Dec 31, 2016, 5:28:37 PM12/31/16
UW needs to bring in max protect or move the pocket and air it out if they can get a 1-1 matchup. They can't reasonably expect to put together a sustained drive.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Dec 31, 2016, 5:32:16 PM12/31/16
6 3 and outs

unclejr

Dec 31, 2016, 5:34:08 PM12/31/16
I heard.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Dec 31, 2016, 5:38:10 PM12/31/16
great series there by UW's D - sure you also heard 3 straight + zone starts for bama?

Ken Olson

Dec 31, 2016, 7:54:57 PM12/31/16
On 12/31/2016 4:26 PM, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> UW started decently, but bama's imposing its will big time now as the first half draws to a close. Huskies desperately need a turnover. Bama is just so much more physical, so far, than Washington - particularly on the lines.

This sounds so Miaish. ;)

--
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use
two feet."

JGibson

Dec 31, 2016, 10:03:35 PM12/31/16
On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 7:54:57 PM UTC-5, Ken Olson wrote:
> On 12/31/2016 4:26 PM, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> > UW started decently, but bama's imposing its will big time now as the first half draws to a close. Huskies desperately need a turnover. Bama is just so much more physical, so far, than Washington - particularly on the lines.
> >

> This sounds so Miaish. ;)

Also true.