Why isn't Laura Ingraham like Nikki Haley

Michael Press

Mar 30, 2018, 8:14:37 PM3/30/18
Why isn't Laura Ingraham like Nikki Haley or Sara Sanders?

If some puke wants to play politics then it is your duty to teach him.

--
Michael Press

Some dued

Mar 30, 2018, 8:34:01 PM3/30/18
Some puke like DJT?

Michael Press

Mar 31, 2018, 1:27:33 AM3/31/18
In article <12787828-7ef1-459b...@googlegroups.com>,
Some dued <theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Some puke like DJT?

The first step is to admit you have a problem.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Mar 31, 2018, 8:22:34 AM3/31/18
On Fri, 30 Mar 2018 17:33:58 -0700 (PDT), Some dued
<theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Some puke like DJT?

No, like PhD.

Hugh

Ken Olson

Mar 31, 2018, 6:02:18 PM3/31/18
I may be wrong, but I believe this is an annual thing for her, being a
devout Catholic.

--
The thing worse than rebellion is the thing that causes rebellion.
Frederick Douglass

J. Hugh Sullivan

Apr 1, 2018, 9:24:21 AM4/1/18
On Sat, 31 Mar 2018 18:02:17 -0400, Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org>
wrote:

>On 3/31/2018 8:22 AM, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
>> On Fri, 30 Mar 2018 17:33:58 -0700 (PDT), Some dued
>> <theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Some puke like DJT?
>>
>> No, like PhD.
>>
>> Hugh
>>

>I may be wrong, but I believe this is an annual thing for her, being a
>devout Catholic.

I'm not sure I see the point in trashing Hogg. It just gives him too
much attention. I'll bet he really thinks he can change things.

According to reports NRA contributions are way up - and even Leonard
Pitts penned a common sense column today.

Hugh

Michael Press

Apr 2, 2018, 2:07:31 PM4/2/18
In article <5ac0db3b....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Hogg is a tool, a pencil-neck geek, and a ghoul.

--
Michael Press

plai...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2018, 5:38:28 PM4/2/18