Dan Siegel, Eric Clanton's pro bono attorney.

Michael Press

May 29, 2017, 2:37:04 PM5/29/17

| "The California State Bar refused to certify Siegel on grounds he
| was not 'of good moral character' and 'not prepared to support
| the laws of the United States or the Stale of California,'" the
| Independent reported. "It said this was because he allegedly
| advocated violence and the seizure of property and lied when he
| denied advocating these things

Siegel in his own words:

"And, brothers and sisters, I am not going to get up here and
tell you that in this society nonviolence is the way, because
that's [...], we know that. But just at the same time I am not
going to tell you that nonviolence is the way and we should avoid
violence because it is bad or something like that.

"I am going to tell you this, that we have to be, as time goes
on, as the [...] comes down heavier and heavier in Babylon, we
have to be a lot heavier about the kind of violence that we're
going to perpetrate.

"We are going to have to talk about violence, if it's violence,
the question is not nonviolence vs. violence, the question is
when violence, and how violence and what violence, because, that
is to say that to some of the people, some people think that any
kind of violence is groovy and that goes along with the
philosophy, give them [...] for giving us [...], which is the
only philosophy we hav

<http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/05/the_radical_past_of_diablo_valley_professor_eric_clantons_leftwing_lawyer.html>

--
Michael Press

darkst...@gmail.com

May 29, 2017, 3:22:32 PM5/29/17
I'm sorry the California Bar doesn't understand reality.

Nonviolence, throughout our history, just leaves you a sitting duck.

Mike

Eric Ramon

May 29, 2017, 3:41:14 PM5/29/17
On Monday, May 29, 2017 at 11:37:04 AM UTC-7, Michael Press wrote:

<snip>

I have to assume that this Clanton fellow is some trending topic on winger radio. Why else would you obsess about him?

Michael Press

May 29, 2017, 7:06:32 PM5/29/17
In article <e6a3a398-2445-4041...@googlegroups.com>,
You have an obsession over "obsession."

--
Michael Press

plai...@gmail.com

May 29, 2017, 8:50:02 PM5/29/17
You're the one with an unending string of posts about obscure people nobody's ever heard of. Ain't nobody more obscure academically than a DVC professor. Believe me, I took a class or two there in the past. 30 years ago, but I doubt it's changed much since then.

Michael Press

May 30, 2017, 6:11:48 PM5/30/17
In article <9bad3381-7cdb-431f...@googlegroups.com>,
plai...@gmail.com wrote:

> You're the one with an unending string of posts about obscure people nobody's ever heard of. Ain't nobody more obscure academically than a DVC professor. Believe me, I took a class or two there in the past. 30 years ago, but I doubt it's changed much since then.

Obscure Eric Clanton attempted and succeeded in
stifling people in their exercise of an obscure
law upholding their right to free expression.

Eric Clanton, a former teacher at Diablo Valley College,
was arrested by Berkeley police on Wednesday on suspicion
of three counts of assault with a deadly weapon identified
as a U-lock bike lock, and one of those assaults is alleged
to have caused a significant injury.

--
Michael Press