Trumpies seem to not like the Declaration of Independence

Futbol Phan

Jul 5, 2017, 7:12:06 PM7/5/17

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jul 6, 2017, 8:17:35 AM7/6/17
That made me chuckle - not surprisingly, similar results to when it's read to college students on campus.

tim.vanwa...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2017, 10:26:42 AM7/6/17
Well, in their defense, half of Trump's supporters are Russians that had never been exposed to the Declaration of Independence before.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jul 6, 2017, 11:43:55 AM7/6/17
On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 9:26:42 AM UTC-5, tim.vanwa...@gmail.com wrote:
> Well, in their defense, half of Trump's supporters are Russians that had never been exposed to the Declaration of Independence before.

tmml