One of my favorite TV shows

Michael Press

Jun 15, 2017, 3:27:04 PM6/15/17

`One of my favorite TV shows is “The Rachel Maddow Show”.'
--James T. Hodgkinson

--
Michael Press

unclejr

Jun 15, 2017, 3:30:01 PM6/15/17
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 2:27:04 PM UTC-5, Michael Press wrote:
> `One of my favorite TV shows is “The Rachel Maddow Show”.'
> --James T. Hodgkinson

You missplet "Twin Peaks."

HTH.

Michael Press

Jun 15, 2017, 3:52:16 PM6/15/17
In article <e9887f0c-d51c-4daf...@googlegroups.com>,
You misspelt 'misspelt'. Remember---it is anti-hunting rhetoric.
MISS PELT.

--
Michael Press

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

Jun 15, 2017, 4:06:01 PM6/15/17
On 2017-06-15, unclejr <wats...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 2:27:04 PM UTC-5, Michael Press wrote:
>> `One of my favorite TV shows is ???The Rachel Maddow Show???.'
>> --James T. Hodgkinson
>
> You missplet "Twin Peaks."

Not from my inspection of her.

--
People who want to share their religious views with you
almost never want you to share yours with them. -- Dave Barry

unclejr

Jun 15, 2017, 4:49:27 PM6/15/17
Would it have helped you understand my meaning if I had added a $1 to my post? Are you new to RSFC? Why do you hate America? ($1)

Michael Press

Jun 15, 2017, 6:41:27 PM6/15/17
In article <889e984b-12e2-44fb...@googlegroups.com>,
unclejr <wats...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 2:52:16 PM UTC-5, Michael Press wrote:
> > In article <e9887f0c-d51c-4daf...@googlegroups.com>,
> > unclejr <wats...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > You missplet "Twin Peaks."
> > >
> > > HTH.
> >
> > You misspelt 'misspelt'. Remember---it is anti-hunting rhetoric.
> > MISS PELT.
>
> Would it have helped you understand my meaning if I had added a $1 to my post? Are you new to RSFC? Why do you hate America? ($1)

All of a sudden you hold conservative values.
James T. Hodgkinson wrote in a letter to a newspaper