ESPN

agavi...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2017, 10:44:08 AM4/27/17
I believe they've fallen into a hipsteresque ideology of we discovered all these neat things you rubes are unaware of.

When the reality is, many of their viewers have many varied interests, only one of which is sports.

And they will go to the source that gives them sports when they seek sports.

And they will go to the source that gives them poetry when they seek poetry.

And they will go to the source that gives them performance art when they seek performance art.

And they will go to the source that gives them sociopolitical ideology when they seek sociopolitical ideology.

But the won't go to the source that gives them radical poetry performance art when they seek sports.

http://www.espn.com/espnw/voices/article/19201723/five-poets-new-feminism

I believe it is possible they feel they are helping broaden the minds of the unwashed sports fan when they do this.

agavi...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2017, 10:45:06 AM4/27/17
Also, note the date. One day before they let go 100 people.

All of which were not Jessie or Brock.

xyzzy

Apr 27, 2017, 1:55:29 PM4/27/17
On Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 10:45:06 AM UTC-4, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Also, note the date. One day before they let go 100 people.
>
> All of which were not Jessie or Brock.

As far as we know so far

agavi...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2017, 6:40:38 AM4/28/17

JGibson

Apr 28, 2017, 2:38:24 PM4/28/17
On Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 10:45:06 AM UTC-4, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Also, note the date. One day before they let go 100 people.
>
> All of which were not Jessie or Brock.

One of them was apparently Mark May.

agavi...@gmail.com

May 1, 2017, 7:20:45 AM5/1/17
Too bad, but he always made me change the channel.

darkst...@gmail.com

May 1, 2017, 2:29:22 PM5/1/17
ESPN is becoming a political screaming network, using sports as the platform.

I guess they see what their master, Herr Goodell, has been doing for the last 16 years and is finally converting over to a full debate format.

Mike