In a nutshell

Michael Press

Jun 4, 2017, 7:10:51 PM6/4/17

<http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/06/drawing_back_the_curtain_on_the_worlds_political_classes.html>
<http://tinyurl.com/ya2qr8uo>

--
Michael Press

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Jun 4, 2017, 8:04:03 PM6/4/17
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 6:10:51 PM UTC-5, Michael Press wrote:

> | The democrats are in an even worse position, because they have
> | been revealed not only as elitists but as completely insane. I
> | don't care whether we are talking about Hillary, or Tom Perez, or
> | Debbie Wasserman-Schultz; they come off as completely unhinged.
> |
> | It's the most amazing thing in politics I have ever seen.

They've written off the sensible lefty vote (Truman/Kennedy) in order to go all in to garner the sandals/candles crowd. Of course, it'll backfire--2010, 2014, 2016--and as thus, it should be encouraged.

Why do they continue to do this? My guess is that bombthrowing lefties give better head.

Michael Press

Jun 4, 2017, 8:21:14 PM6/4/17
In article <c1a09797-83fe-4a43...@googlegroups.com>,
All those who never got over seeing that it is not all about them.

--
Michael Press

Eric Ramon

Jun 4, 2017, 9:00:03 PM6/4/17
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 5:04:03 PM UTC-7, Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger wrote:
> On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 6:10:51 PM UTC-5, Michael Press wrote:
>
> > | The democrats are in an even worse position, because they have
> > | been revealed not only as elitists but as completely insane. I
> > | don't care whether we are talking about Hillary, or Tom Perez, or
> > | Debbie Wasserman-Schultz; they come off as completely unhinged.
> > |
> > | It's the most amazing thing in politics I have ever seen.
>
> They've written off the sensible lefty vote (Truman/Kennedy) in order to go all in to garner the sandals/candles crowd.

you have it exactly backwards.

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Jun 4, 2017, 9:02:18 PM6/4/17
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 8:00:03 PM UTC-5, Eric Ramon wrote:
> On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 5:04:03 PM UTC-7, Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

> > They've written off the sensible lefty vote (Truman/Kennedy) in order to go all in to garner the sandals/candles crowd.
>
> you have it exactly backwards.

Candles/sandals?

Michael Press

Jun 5, 2017, 7:25:42 PM6/5/17
In article <a9cf14ec-97b6-4cbe...@googlegroups.com>,
Sandles/Candals

--
Michael Press

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Jun 5, 2017, 7:31:41 PM6/5/17
:-)

Eric Ramon

Jun 5, 2017, 8:11:16 PM6/5/17
the Democratic "leadership" is solidly behind rich people. The Dems are now the party of Buffett, Cuban, Arianna Huffington and the like. The so-called sandals/candles crowd is the Bernie wing and the Dem leaders are opposed to them. That's why they rigged the primary in favor of Hillary.

From your vantage point those rich Democrats are closest to you, so they would be your "sensible" leftys....although how sensible can they be if they've run the party into the ground, losing the huge majorities in the House and Senate, losing the Presidency to the worst candidate ever...no, the 2nd worst, apparently.

It's the party of the Clintons, of Rahm Emanuel. It's the party that was reluctant to chase Weiner out.

Meanwhile the actual left is continually insulted. Left-leaning candidates don't get funding because the "leadership" wants them to lose.

Where do you get your info? You should ask me, instead.

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Jun 5, 2017, 8:41:31 PM6/5/17
Eric, I know there's a moderate--'principled'--left, and you're good people. However, you can't tell moderates exist from the media, and I'm talking everyone from FOX to Rolling Stone. And I don't think they exist in D.C.

darkst...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2017, 10:11:50 PM6/5/17
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 4:10:51 PM UTC-7, Michael Press wrote:

> | The democrats are in an even worse position, because they have
> | been revealed not only as elitists but as completely insane. I
> | don't care whether we are talking about Hillary, or Tom Perez, or
> | Debbie Wasserman-Schultz; they come off as completely unhinged.

So the concept of having human rights and the like is that unhinged?

At that point, if I'm Trump, I disown completely and publicly on July 4th, 2017, the self-evident truths and the inalienable rights -- that all are not created equal and have no right to at least liberty and pursuit of happiness.

Mike