They just don't care

Michael Press

Jun 23, 2017, 2:10:43 AM6/23/17
MSNBC host Ali Velshi delivered a verbal train wreck when trying
to identify Sen. Dick Durbin during Thursday’s broadcast of
“Velshi and Ruhle.”

After airing a clip of Sen. Durbin speaking on the Senate floor
about the “Better Care Reconciliation Act of 2017,” the
healthcare reform bill introduced by Republicans that morning,
Velshi turned to his co-host Stephanie Ruhle and uttered the
following, painstakingly inaccurate description.

“Ohio Senator Dick Durbin, Deputy Leader in the House.”

There were three major errors in those nine words.

First of all, Sen. Durbin represents Illinois, not Ohio.

Second, he is the Senate Minority Whip, not the “Deputy Leader,”
which isn’t even a real position.

Finally, Durbin obviously doesn’t serve in the House considering
he is a Senator. Durbin used to be a House Representative, but
that was only until 1997.

--
Michael Press

bingo jones

Oct 25, 2017, 9:04:49 AM10/25/17
Ruhle is a cunt.

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Oct 25, 2017, 1:21:13 PM10/25/17
I won’t go that far, but that jingling you hear is the thirty pieces of silver in her Hermès clutch. Same goes for Alison Camerota.

bingo jones

Dec 25, 2017, 11:11:46 PM12/25/17
On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 1:21:13 PM UTC-4, Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger wrote:
> I won’t go that far, but that jingling you hear is the thirty pieces of silver in her Hermès clutch. Same goes for Alison Camerota.

they are traitors to this country.

Some dued

Dec 25, 2017, 11:13:56 PM12/25/17
I'm sure they are bingo.

JGibson

Dec 26, 2017, 6:50:32 AM12/26/17
On Monday, December 25, 2017 at 11:13:56 PM UTC-5, Some dued wrote:
> I'm sure they are bingo.

Is Bingo Jones one of the Bingo Boys? Is he going to show us how to dance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtClQNZjfDg

Futbol Phan

Dec 26, 2017, 12:42:33 PM12/26/17
It's just Press on steroids...

unclejr

Dec 26, 2017, 2:19:44 PM12/26/17
On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 8:04:49 AM UTC-5, bingo jones wrote:
> Ruhle is a cunt.

Wood!

https://shareblue.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Stephanie-Ruhle-960x640.png

unclejr