Democratic activists

michael anderson

May 25, 2017, 10:43:33 PM5/25/17
Piss away a bunch more money and have now lost in Montana tnite....

Why did they keep throwing millions behind these unemployed bums?

wolfie

May 26, 2017, 8:23:31 AM5/26/17

"michael anderson" wrote

> Piss away a bunch more money and have now lost in Montana tnite....

> Why did they keep throwing millions behind these unemployed bums?

To make the GOP spend three times more to keep
seats that shouldn't even be close.

When you're losing by 5 in places the GOP has won
by 20+ for years, the GOP moderates sitting in districts
Hillary won get VERY, VERY nervous.

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 26, 2017, 8:36:17 AM5/26/17
Because of peer pressure...
1. Dems are usually uneployed
2. Dems are usually bums

For evidence look and read accounts of violent protests re the Trump
victory. The bummery has unlimited time.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

xyzzy

May 26, 2017, 9:37:12 AM5/26/17
On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 10:43:33 PM UTC-4, michael anderson wrote:
> Piss away a bunch more money and have now lost in Montana tnite....
>
> Why did they keep throwing millions behind these unemployed bums?

Apparently most of the ballots in that election were mail-in, so were already in when he assaulted the reporter. Would be interesting to see what effect that would have had if it had happened earlier or it was all vote on election day.

But that's academic. Democrats generally do better in situations with lots of early voting and support expanding it, if this time it bit them dem's da breaks.

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 26, 2017, 11:02:20 AM5/26/17
On Fri, 26 May 2017 08:23:11 -0400, "wolfie" <bgbd...@gte.net> wrote:

>"michael anderson" wrote
>
>> Piss away a bunch more money and have now lost in Montana tnite....
>
>> Why did they keep throwing millions behind these unemployed bums?
>
>To make the GOP spend three times more to keep
>seats that shouldn't even be close.

Or to make you lie and claim you were in combat.

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 26, 2017, 11:03:36 AM5/26/17
On Fri, 26 May 2017 06:37:08 -0700 (PDT), xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>But that's academic. Democrats generally do better in situations with lots of early voting and support expanding it, if this time it bit them dem's da breaks.

That's an attitude we should hear more often - that's Life.

Futbol Phan

May 26, 2017, 12:03:52 PM5/26/17
On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 9:43:33 PM UTC-5, michael anderson wrote:
> Piss away a bunch more money and have now lost in Montana tnite....
>
> Why did they keep throwing millions behind these unemployed bums?

"In the final days of the campaign, outside spending rose to $7.2 million, with more than $1 million coming right at the end. Outside Republican groups spent significantly more than their Democratic counterparts -- $5.6 million to about $1 million"

You might ask why the GOP needed to outspend the Dems 5.6 to 1 to retain a seat that has been solidly red forever.

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 26, 2017, 1:31:45 PM5/26/17
On Fri, 26 May 2017 09:03:50 -0700 (PDT), Futbol Phan
<sgz...@gmail.com> wrote:

>You might ask why the GOP needed to outspend the Dems 5.6 to 1 to retain a seat that has been solidly red forever.

If you were actually smart enough to be a teacher you could comprehend
that the Jackass Party gives money to worthless freeloaders to run up
election costs for everyone.

Dems breed unAmerican imbeciles faster than the GoP - the worst part
is some of you become teachers.

Futbol Phan

May 26, 2017, 1:46:21 PM5/26/17
On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 12:31:45 PM UTC-5, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> On Fri, 26 May 2017 09:03:50 -0700 (PDT), Futbol Phan
> <sgz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >You might ask why the GOP needed to outspend the Dems 5.6 to 1 to retain a seat that has been solidly red forever.
>
> If you were actually smart enough to be a teacher you could comprehend
> that the Jackass Party gives money to worthless freeloaders to run up
> election costs for everyone.

Oh I get it-- that's why the GOP outspent the Dems 5+ to 1. Now it makes sense to me. Heh.

michael anderson

May 26, 2017, 4:03:49 PM5/26/17
they didn't...the unemployed guy raised well over 6 million....

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 26, 2017, 5:52:37 PM5/26/17
On Fri, 26 May 2017 10:46:19 -0700 (PDT), Futbol Phan
<sgz...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 12:31:45 PM UTC-5, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
>> On Fri, 26 May 2017 09:03:50 -0700 (PDT), Futbol Phan
>> <sgz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >You might ask why the GOP needed to outspend the Dems 5.6 to 1 to retain a seat that has been solidly red forever.
>>
>> If you were actually smart enough to be a teacher you could comprehend
>> that the Jackass Party gives money to worthless freeloaders to run up
>> election costs for everyone.
>

>Oh I get it-- that's why the GOP outspent the Dems 5+ to 1. Now it makes sense to me. Heh.

It worked for the President and the bodyslammer in MT.

Even with my help you would never be a competent teacher.