Democrats clearly taking lead in batshit-crazy race

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

Jun 14, 2017, 1:50:06 PM6/14/17

xyzzy

Jun 14, 2017, 2:07:32 PM6/14/17
Second Amendment solution ($1 to the right)

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

Jun 14, 2017, 2:12:12 PM6/14/17
No wonder it's a Sanders supporter....

--
Life is a long lesson in humility. -- James Barrie

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 14, 2017, 2:23:02 PM6/14/17
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 12:49:59 -0500, "Con Reeder, unhyphenated
American" <cons...@duxmail.com> wrote:

>http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/14/shooting-at-gop-baseball-practice-latest-in-pattern-of-violence-against-republicans/?utm_source=site-share

Hodgkinson’s social media profile revealed the 66-year-old was a
left-wing Bernie Sanders supporter who believed President Trump is a
“Traitor.”

Posted by Hugh

Lead poisoning of Sanders supporters works but an earlier start might
be better.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

dotsla...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2017, 2:34:34 PM6/14/17
I was happy to see Sanders has been all over this for the last couple hours, clearly condemning - through every channel of communication at his disposal - this specific shooting and the entire idea of using violence as a political tool.

Very similar to how mccain and steele responded after the giffords shooting. The model everyone should embrace - if these nuts / dbags think there's any support, even implicit support, for these acts of violence, we'll see them escalate.

Cheers.

xyzzy

Jun 14, 2017, 2:51:29 PM6/14/17
On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 1:50:06 PM UTC-4, Con Reeder, unhyphenated American wrote:
I had little doubt who would be the first to rush to politicize this. I was not disappointed.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 14, 2017, 3:26:17 PM6/14/17
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 11:51:26 -0700 (PDT), xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com>
wrote:
When you are a little older facts will become more obvious to you.

I think race, sex and politics should always be published when
reporting guilt. - but I understand why a lib would not.

darkst...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2017, 3:26:19 PM6/14/17
You wanted a fucking war?

Here's your first shot.

Mike

darkst...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2017, 3:27:16 PM6/14/17
On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 11:34:34 AM UTC-7, dotsla...@gmail.com wrote:
> I was happy to see Sanders has been all over this for the last couple hours, clearly condemning - through every channel of communication at his disposal - this specific shooting and the entire idea of using violence as a political tool.
>
> Very similar to how mccain and steele responded after the giffords shooting. The model everyone should embrace - if these nuts / dbags think there's any support, even implicit support, for these acts of violence, we'll see them escalate.

Too late.

My guess is, as we find out more about the guy, we're going to find out he was basically dead anyway and decided to take a Critter with him.

Mike

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

Jun 14, 2017, 5:27:16 PM6/14/17
On 2017-06-14, xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com> wrote:
The shooter was the first to politicize it. And the eliminationist
rhetoric of the "Resistance" gets a big assist.

And no, McAuliffe et al and the other people here who went to gun
control beat me by a mile.

--
I don't want to get to the end of my life and find I have just
lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as

Ken Olson

Jun 14, 2017, 5:29:15 PM6/14/17
Actually, it was politicized at the first shot, but IKWYM.

Ken Olson

Jun 14, 2017, 5:30:03 PM6/14/17
One crazy doesn't mean a war.

darkst...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2017, 8:18:29 PM6/14/17
On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 2:30:03 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:

> One crazy doesn't mean a war.

It does, however, mean the first shot of one -- remember the Archduke of Ferdinand.

Mike

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

Jun 15, 2017, 7:36:34 AM6/15/17
On 2017-06-14, Con Reeder, unhyphenated American <cons...@duxmail.com> wrote:
> On 2017-06-14, xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 1:50:06 PM UTC-4, Con Reeder, unhyphenated American wrote:
>>> http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/14/shooting-at-gop-baseball-practice-latest-in-pattern-of-violence-against-republicans/?utm_source=site-share
>>>
>>> or
>>>
>>> http://bit.ly/2st4Jkr
>>
>> I had little doubt who would be the first to rush to politicize this.
>> I was not disappointed.
>
> The shooter was the first to politicize it. And the eliminationist
> rhetoric of the "Resistance" gets a big assist.
>
> And no, McAuliffe et al and the other people here who went to gun
> control beat me by a mile.

And the New York Times takes the cake, *today* blaming Sarah Palin's
Facebook post for Gabby Giffords shooting.

And with the anniversary just happening, it is amazing how the
Orlando Pulse shooting was getting blamed on the right despite a
Democratic shooter. Pretty soon the right will be blamed for this one
too -- just wait.

In point of fact, with all of the "antifa" stuff, the Middlebury affair,
the Muslims that are supported by and who vote for Democrats, and the
constant apocalyptic rhetoric about a #Resistance, it is clear that the
left is much more violent than the right. And it is non-discriminatory -- it
will use it for a Mitt Romney, a George Bush, a John McCain, or a
Donald Trump. It doesn't matter who the person is on the right -- it is
what the left does. It is always "the moral equivalent of war".

When you combine the pathetic speculations of the press on Bill Sparkman,
James Holmes, Joe Stack, Loughner, Bedell, Amy Bishop, Michael Enright,
and James Lee, it is clear why no one went there in the early moments
of this shooting. They knew deep-down it was 90% going to be a leftie.

--
Today, I set a new personal record for the most consecutive days
alive. And so did you.

Michael Press

Jun 15, 2017, 3:04:31 PM6/15/17
In article <cc70e43c-8e4b-459d...@googlegroups.com>,