US attorney general says four charged in crackdown on leaks (BBC)

Tonawanda Kardex

Aug 4, 2017, 3:07:51 PM8/4/17
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40829559

This is gonna be hilarious, watching this administration implode and destroy the GOP in the process.

That's what happens when you make deals with devils, "Christians"!

Shame y'all didn't actually READ your fuckin' Bibles.

Ken Olson

Aug 4, 2017, 3:48:28 PM8/4/17
Who says we're all Christians?

agavi...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2017, 6:10:39 PM8/4/17
Wow. I must have forgotten hat you were a bigot.

Ken Olson

Aug 5, 2017, 6:21:36 AM8/5/17
On 8/4/2017 6:10 PM, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Wow. I must have forgotten hat you were a bigot.

I'm not a bigot, but I'm not a Christian, either.

agavi...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2017, 6:34:08 AM8/5/17
Wasn't directed at you.

Michael Press