Conservatives never fail to impress me (v 2.0)

JGibson

Jun 9, 2017, 7:43:24 AM6/9/17
I see a link on FB from "the comical conservative". Title: "Watch Putin rip out earpiece and destroy NBC Airhead Megyn Kelly". So now we're supposed to be openly rooting for Putin? Goodbye conservatives of 2012 who thought that Russia was the greatest geopolitical foe of the US.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jun 9, 2017, 8:29:35 AM6/9/17
On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 6:43:24 AM UTC-5, JGibson wrote:
> I see a link on FB from "the comical conservative". Title: "Watch Putin rip out earpiece and destroy NBC Airhead Megyn Kelly". So now we're supposed to be openly rooting for Putin? Goodbye conservatives of 2012 who thought that Russia was the greatest geopolitical foe of the US.

I need a scorecard to keep track of everyone's moving positions

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 9, 2017, 9:50:41 AM6/9/17
On Fri, 9 Jun 2017 04:43:20 -0700 (PDT), JGibson
<james.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I see a link on FB from "the comical conservative". Title: "Watch Putin r=
>ip out earpiece and destroy NBC Airhead Megyn Kelly". So now we're suppose=
>d to be openly rooting for Putin? Goodbye conservatives of 2012 who though=
>t that Russia was the greatest geopolitical foe of the US.

Certainly Putin, and Russia, are not more a foe of the US than
liberals.

Not to be overlooked is that Russia may have actually helped Americans
overthrow the downfall of this country that is the liberal strategy
exercised by Obie and Hilly (sounds like a vaudeville act).

People who remained in school for as many years as you did should be
able to comprhend that one or two endorsements is not tantamount
"openly rooting".

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Futbol Phan

Jun 9, 2017, 11:05:30 AM6/9/17
On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 8:50:41 AM UTC-5, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Jun 2017 04:43:20 -0700 (PDT), JGibson
> <james.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I see a link on FB from "the comical conservative". Title: "Watch Putin r=
> >ip out earpiece and destroy NBC Airhead Megyn Kelly". So now we're suppose=
> >d to be openly rooting for Putin? Goodbye conservatives of 2012 who though=
> >t that Russia was the greatest geopolitical foe of the US.
>
> Certainly Putin, and Russia, are not more a foe of the US than
> liberals.

That statement speaks volumes.

dotsla...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2017, 11:21:59 AM6/9/17
They've had to rebuild their party around the notion that liberals are secretly running the show (shadow / deep government) because they hate what's been happening in this country for the last several decades... but they've held most of the federal power over that same period of time.

It leads to some mind bending dissonance. Can you imagine feeling obligated to cheer for the latest drop in unemployment numbers (it's been an amazing turnaround since trump took office, donchaknow) while also believing that all the real decision making is still being driven by Obama's shadow government?

Hard to hold all that together. Easier just to fixate on a person (like hillary or obama) or people (like progressives) as the root of all evil and dial the froth and hate up to maximum intensity.

Cheers.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 9, 2017, 1:07:16 PM6/9/17
It shore do.