Trump, Man Up

agavi...@gmail.com

May 22, 2017, 12:25:22 PM5/22/17

Michael Press

May 22, 2017, 11:10:40 PM5/22/17
In article <23b4d0c7-ecb8-4a03...@googlegroups.com>,
As we all know, the first reaction is too often a mistake.
I'm giving it a bit of time.

Aside: In a video a police office used his baton on a Turk.

--
Michael Press

agavi...@gmail.com

May 23, 2017, 6:50:24 AM5/23/17
A few more cops should have used their batons.

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 23, 2017, 10:11:22 AM5/23/17
On Tue, 23 May 2017 03:50:21 -0700 (PDT), "the_andr...@yahoo.com"
<agavi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>A few more cops should have used their batons.
>
>---
>http://www.avg.com

Why were US police on Turkish ground?

Hugh

Michael Press

May 23, 2017, 1:50:24 PM5/23/17
In article <592442e4....@news.eternal-september.org>,
Were'nt.

--
Michael Press

JGibson

May 23, 2017, 1:54:17 PM5/23/17
After all, real men eat ground beef not ground turkey.

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 23, 2017, 3:02:13 PM5/23/17
When my wife gets on me arse about eating too much meat I find
turkeyburgers accceptable.

Hugh

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 23, 2017, 3:03:41 PM5/23/17
On Tue, 23 May 2017 10:50:21 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
wrote:
I thought it occurred on the grounds of the Turkish Embassy residence.
Maybe I didn't pay enough attention.

Hugh

JGibson

May 24, 2017, 11:40:35 AM5/24/17

xyzzy

May 24, 2017, 12:14:21 PM5/24/17
Trump and Ergodan (and Duterte) are birds of a feather. TrTrump will not denounce this. He respects it. His election rallies made that clear.

OPen your eyes, andrew and rich lowrey

Ken Olson

May 24, 2017, 3:17:36 PM5/24/17
They need some of those antifa punks to be nearby and take on the
Turkish fascists. Unfortunately, if I was going to bet on it, I'd have
to go with the Turks.