Trump illegally sending gang members to El Salvador

CtrlAltDel

May 24, 2017, 9:07:20 PM5/24/17
and poor El Salvador doesn't know wtf to do. Actually, they do know what
to do and it is not nearly as bad as what immigrants yearning for freedom
have to go through to get into Murica now that Trump is prez.

Under Obama, everything was much more civilized and starving immigrants
could simply walk in and then Obama would get 'em a bus and take them
anywhere in the 57 states. Looks like he didn't mind sliding in some
MS-13 gang members either.

https://is.gd/9ZM2ow

To prepare for further deportations, the Sánchez Cerén administration
recently proposed legislation to monitor gang members who return to the
country. Under the measure, if the suspected gangster had no outstanding
warrant for crimes in El Salvador, he would be asked to check in with
police once a month and notify authorities whether he moved. The law also
would create “internment centers,” possibly guarded by the military, that
would be something like a halfway house for returning gang members.

Michael Press

May 25, 2017, 5:57:40 PM5/25/17
In article <og5ao4$1003$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
CtrlAltDel <alti...@aol.com> wrote:

> and poor El Salvador doesn't know wtf to do. Actually, they do know what
> to do and it is not nearly as bad as what immigrants yearning for freedom
> have to go through to get into Murica now that Trump is prez.
>
> Under Obama, everything was much more civilized and starving immigrants
> could simply walk in and then Obama would get 'em a bus and take them
> anywhere in the 57 states. Looks like he didn't mind sliding in some
> MS-13 gang members either.
>
> https://is.gd/9ZM2ow

These links never work for me.
Please, will you include the full url in <>'s?

--
Michael Press

CtrlAltDel

May 25, 2017, 9:42:20 PM5/25/17
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/trump-wants-to-deport-
ms-13-gang-members-el-salvador-is-dreading-their-
return/2017/05/24/1e0ec5ae-39bf-11e7-a59b-26e0451a96fd_story.html>

Michael Press

May 25, 2017, 10:12:07 PM5/25/17
In article <og815n$r9k$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, CtrlAltDel <alti...@aol.com>
wrote:

> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/trump-wants-to-deport-
> ms-13-gang-members-el-salvador-is-dreading-their-
> return/2017/05/24/1e0ec5ae-39bf-11e7-a59b-26e0451a96fd_story.html>

Thanks.

This would not be a shock for El Salvador if the USA
had kept out illegal aliens in the first place.

--
Michael Press

CtrlAltDel

May 27, 2017, 11:00:49 PM5/27/17
Right. I was expecting the official stance of El Salvador to be outrage
and a refusal to accept them because Donald Trump is working with the
Russians to sabotage their economy and foment even more gang violence.

Michael Press

May 28, 2017, 3:43:27 PM5/28/17
In article <ogdegv$i1v$2...@gioia.aioe.org>, CtrlAltDel <alti...@aol.com>
wrote:
I was expecting "human rights violations"
and that is exactly what we got.

Rodríguez, the head of the immigration agency, said that many
gang members in the United States had fled conflicts with rivals
in El Salvador.

“To return,” he said, “some run the risk of danger for having
escaped. That’s why we think there is an opportunity in the
internment centers to protect them and be able to reinsert them
into society.”

Human rights workers here have questioned the legality of holding
suspected gang members if they have not been charged or convicted
of a crime in their home country.

--
Michael Press