too many trekkies here

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Feb 27, 2015, 3:10:13 PM2/27/15
3 10-3-39s for spock?

IAF&C

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Feb 27, 2015, 3:17:02 PM2/27/15
On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 2:10:13 PM UTC-6, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> 3 10-3-39s for spock?
>
> IAF&C

Yeah, since Roddenberry was basically a progressive kumbaya cult leader, it's a wonder why so many righties like me found ST interesting.

Futbol Phan

Feb 27, 2015, 3:19:21 PM2/27/15
On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 2:10:13 PM UTC-6, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> 3 10-3-39s for spock?
>
> IAF&C

Separate universes?

Emperor Wonko the Sane

Feb 27, 2015, 3:55:40 PM2/27/15
On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 2:10:13 PM UTC-6, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> 3 10-3-39s for spock?
>
> IAF&C

The dilithiums crystals are overloaded!!

Doug

J. Hugh Sullivan

Feb 27, 2015, 4:01:32 PM2/27/15
No wonder - they are kin to the Kardashians.

Hugh

Thomas R. Kettler

Feb 27, 2015, 4:04:42 PM2/27/15
In article <ccba9f7c-907e-4083...@googlegroups.com>,
"The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior" <Iamtj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 3 10-3-39s for spock?
>
> IAF&C

I actually can't stand Star Trek. I'm a Star Wars (Episodes IV-VI since
Episodes I-III stunk like year old yogurt).

Would you have preferred the following:

Paris wears a 10-3-39 Mask for the next "Mission: Impossible".

<http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0047781/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_67>
--
Remove blown from email address to reply.