Just cool

dotsla...@gmail.com

May 11, 2017, 12:07:36 PM5/11/17

Michael Press

May 13, 2017, 12:39:22 PM5/13/17
In article <d1c443ef-6312-4515...@googlegroups.com>,
Read the article itself. Read it slowly and much will be revealed
even though most of us cannot understand many of the details. It
is an account of computer simulations for the purpose of gaining
insight into paths to stability. Trying to use the observations
to build a model of the system as it is leads to computer models
that quickly go unstable. The reason is that many orbital
parameters are not obseved accurately enough. The authors try and
succeed in reaching the observed resonances from a protoplanetary
disc. I'd like to copy and paste from the article but the result
is so bad I might as well type it in.

--
Michael Press

meda...@gmail.com

May 13, 2017, 12:59:58 PM5/13/17
Why won't you shut the fuck up? So tiresome.

Michael Press

May 13, 2017, 1:12:37 PM5/13/17
In article <226afd06-e4d7-4c4f...@googlegroups.com>,
Because of all my loyal fans.

--
Michael Press

Some dued

May 13, 2017, 9:47:23 PM5/13/17

> Why won't you shut the fuck up? So tiresome.

POTM

Futbol Phan

May 13, 2017, 11:03:12 PM5/13/17
On Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 8:47:23 PM UTC-5, Some dued wrote:
> > Why won't you shut the fuck up? So tiresome.
>
> POTM

Millenium?

Some dued

May 14, 2017, 5:36:22 PM5/14/17
Month, and I wasn't really intending it as a slam on Press, it just made me laugh.