276 months Federal time for one count of producing pornography

Michael Press

Jul 30, 2018, 5:23:22 PM7/30/18
<https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-virginia-high-school-science-teacher-sentenced-23-years-prison-producing-child>

| A Charlottesville, Virginia man was sentenced today to 276 months
| in prison for production of child pornography, announced
| Assistant Attorney General Brian A. Benczkowski of the Justice
| Department’s Criminal Division, U.S. Attorney Thomas T. Cullen of
| the Western District of Virginia and Special Agent in Charge
| Patrick J. Lechleitner of U.S. Immigration and Customs
| Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations Washington, D.C.
| field office.
|
| Richard Wellbeloved-Stone, 57, pleaded guilty in the U.S.
| District Court for the Western District of Virginia to one count
| of production of child pornography. Senior U.S. District Judge
| Norman K. Moon presided over the sentencing and ordered him to
| serve a lifetime of supervised release following his prison
| sentence.

"But, your Honor. I am 57 years old. I cannot do 20 years."
"Just do the best you can."

--
Michael Press

darkst...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2018, 5:58:08 PM7/31/18
Not enough.

The only good child molester is a dead one.

Mike

Ken Olson

Jul 31, 2018, 6:13:44 PM7/31/18
They're generally easy to deal with when confined. Usually they're
"pleasers."

--
"We're going to fight racism not with racism, but we're going to fight
with solidarity."

"A sword is never a killer. It is a tool in the killer's hand."
- Seneca

"The hate rolls off my back like hygiene off of Michael Moore."
- Ted Nugent