Russians aren't our masters!

CtrlAltDel

Jun 25, 2017, 12:34:55 PM6/25/17
and they must not, will not be allowed to control our leaders and have
our nation become merely a proxy to Russian Putinism. We are Americans,
y'all, and we must all come together to ensure that Putin and evil,
filthy, Oriental influenced Russian dogs of The Golden Horde do not
extend their yoke of power over our country.

Any updates on the investigations that anyone knows about? Will Trump
finally be imprisoned for stealing our elections and receiving probably
hundreds of billions of dollars directly from the richest man in the
world?

Why is Trump obstructing justice by burning the original copy of the
Constitution so that we all will forget what it said? That isn't legal
at all, is it? Trump thinks he can simply insult Hillary and steal our
democracy and not give it back because he is a billionaire and can do
whatever he wants?

Nope.

RESIST. OCCUPY. CHANGE. FORWARD. OBAMA LOVES YOU AND WILL COME BACK.
FIGHT.