Trumpers smell a rat

xyzzy

Aug 11, 2017, 7:17:42 AM8/11/17
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/08/report-manafort-tipped-off-feds-to-don-jrs-russia-meeting.html

You guys should have known they aren't all willing to go down with him.

The solution is obvious: moar obsessed postings about irrelevant celebrities from Press and Altie. Don't look here, look over there!

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 11, 2017, 9:03:19 AM8/11/17
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 04:17:39 -0700 (PDT), xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/08/report-manafort-tipped-off-feds-to-don-jrs-russia-meeting.html
>
>You guys should have known they aren't all willing to go down with him.
>
>The solution is obvious: moar obsessed postings about irrelevant celebrities from Press and Altie. Don't look here, look over there!

If guilty of conspiring with Russia on the election, I suggest...

Quote Red Skelton - I dood it!

Quote Anonymous - GFY

Then maybe we could get back to running the country.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Some dued

Aug 11, 2017, 9:28:18 AM8/11/17
Quote Marie Antoinette - "Pardon me. I didn't do it on purpose."

She reportedly said this after accidentally stepping on her executioner's foot as she climbed the scaffold to the guillotine.

jim brown

Aug 11, 2017, 9:47:46 AM8/11/17
Speaking of obsessed (not meaning you, mike, but the left in general)

xyzzy

Aug 11, 2017, 10:56:26 AM8/11/17
You might want to examine Press's poasting habits before pointing the obsession finger leftward.

michael anderson

Aug 11, 2017, 12:10:29 PM8/11/17
On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 6:17:42 AM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:
(yawn).....nobody cares about this Russia stuff. Old news.

Futbol Phan

Aug 11, 2017, 12:38:08 PM8/11/17
I love this perspective. A thorough investigation is taking place, which requires time. And because time passes, that means there's nothing to see...

RoddyMcCorley

Aug 11, 2017, 12:53:21 PM8/11/17
Really? Then why is Dolt45 constantly bringing it up? Prima facie
evidence for starters is Dolt Jr meeting with the Russian lawyer.

Or did you misrember that?

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

dotsla...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2017, 1:03:19 PM8/11/17
If clinton taught us anything, it's that "could care less, stop the 24hr coverage" sentiments are irrelevant.

Also that once someone starts poking around, anything is fair game. I suspect there were rules bent or broken somewhere related to something at some point... that's what has trumpco worried.

Cheers.

michael anderson

Aug 11, 2017, 1:04:04 PM8/11/17
On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 12:03:19 PM UTC-5, dotsla...@gmail.com wrote:
> If clinton taught us anything, it's that "could care less, stop the 24hr coverage" sentiments are irrelevant.

but Clinton's sex scandal people did care about...that's the difference.

dotsla...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2017, 1:10:49 PM8/11/17
For all we know, this investigation results in sexual misconduct charges against trump... like I said, anything is on the table at this point.

Cheers.

Futbol Phan

Aug 11, 2017, 1:13:52 PM8/11/17
You think more Americans cared that Clinton was getting a BJ than care about collusion with Russia? Really?

unclejr

Aug 11, 2017, 1:33:42 PM8/11/17
6-month-old branes don't believe in object permanence.

michael anderson

Aug 11, 2017, 1:37:48 PM8/11/17
yes...one is interesting, one is not.

michael anderson

Aug 11, 2017, 1:38:40 PM8/11/17
On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 12:10:49 PM UTC-5, dotsla...@gmail.com wrote:
> For all we know, this investigation results in sexual misconduct charges against trump... like I said, anything is on the table at this point.

eh...americans have already lost patience with it. As incompetent as the gop is, the dems have even bigger problems/issues, and them being seen as the party obsessed with such a dead end issue isn't going to help their situation.

Futbol Phan

Aug 11, 2017, 2:02:37 PM8/11/17
Interesting to you, a dude who hasn't experienced a BJ in years, I suppose. But I think most Americans have more concern that a) the Russians meddled in our election and b) that Trumpers are possibly in cahoots with what until January was considered a major enemy of the country.

But I understand what's on your mind...

michael anderson

Aug 11, 2017, 2:05:52 PM8/11/17
no, not at all. Americans don't care about this issue.

unclejr

Aug 11, 2017, 2:22:35 PM8/11/17
Actually, Mikey-boy has admitted in this chatrum on numerous occasions that he's not into BJs, of which he took much grief from the denizens hereof.

xyzzy

Aug 11, 2017, 3:16:51 PM8/11/17
"No, not at all. Americans don't care about this issue."

You do an excellent Nixon in 1973 impression. Show us some more!

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 11, 2017, 3:34:45 PM8/11/17
"On" is the only way to purpose.

Futbol Phan

Aug 11, 2017, 4:12:07 PM8/11/17
Life in Alabama must be quite interesting, being sheltered from reality as you are.

Ken Olson

Aug 11, 2017, 5:06:56 PM8/11/17
WJC getting a BJ wasn't the question to me. It was the lying about it
under oath.

michael anderson

Aug 11, 2017, 5:14:55 PM8/11/17
in that most of us here have actual things to do besides tuning in to cnn and msnbc to hear about how some family of trump had lunch with some guy who might know someone in the russian govt 10 months ago and they may have or may not have talked about something....sure, most of us here in birmingham have better things to do than that

michael anderson

Aug 11, 2017, 5:17:33 PM8/11/17
On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 2:16:51 PM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:
> "No, not at all. Americans don't care about this issue."
>
> You do an excellent Nixon in 1973 impression. Show us some more!

If you have any evidence this is an issue that voters care about, feel free to show me...

dotsla...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2017, 5:59:26 PM8/11/17
That's a real chicken n egg problem, Ken... he wouldn't have had to lie under oath about it if the American right hadn't been focused on it in the first place, right?

And expect the left to have learned that lesson - the minute they get trump under oath, I expect the first question asked to be "whose #/$#! did you grab?". Then he plays it off like he was just *lying* when he said that (sorry, it was "locker room talk"), then a couple gals come forward, then you can prove your consistency by demanding his impeachment for "lying under oath".

Can't wait. Popcorn supply is maxed out!

(This is becoming easier and easier for me to enjoy as it becomes clear that the GOP has no plans to actually do all the nonsense they've been claiming they're gonna do!)

Cheers.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 11, 2017, 7:18:56 PM8/11/17
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 13:12:04 -0700 (PDT), Futbol Phan
<sgz...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Life in Alabama must be quite interesting, being sheltered from reality as =
>you are.

I think darkstar may be the only one on rsfc who is not sheltered from
reality. Being exposed to reality would make us all assassins.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 11, 2017, 7:28:51 PM8/11/17
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 14:59:23 -0700 (PDT), dotsla...@gmail.com
wrote:

>That's a real chicken n egg problem, Ken... he wouldn't have had to lie und=
>er oath about it if the American right hadn't been focused on it in the fir=
>st place, right?

Do it, get caught, lie.

That's a rotten egg, plucked chicken problem.

Futbol Phan

Aug 11, 2017, 8:12:58 PM8/11/17
Not that this will make the slightest impression on you, but picked one of many:

"More than half of Americans say they don’t fully trust President Donald Trump’s dealings with Russia or Russian President Vladimir Putin, and 47 percent say the country’s hacking of the 2016 election poses a major threat to the United States, according to a new PBS NewsHour/NPR/Marist College poll."

michael anderson

Aug 11, 2017, 8:24:31 PM8/11/17
Hell I dont trust trump either(on a lot of things, including russia) but this isn't an issue where non-leftist voters are going to get pumped about.

darkst...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2017, 8:58:31 PM8/11/17
On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 6:03:19 AM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:

> If guilty of conspiring with Russia on the election, I suggest...
>
> Quote Red Skelton - I dood it!
>
> Quote Anonymous - GFY
>
> Then maybe we could get back to running the country.

This is going to sound strange coming from me, but I do have to ask the question:

Since it's smart as fuck for Vlad Putin to try to install a puppet for himself as US President, what law is factually being broken here?

Mike

Futbol Phan

Aug 11, 2017, 9:41:24 PM8/11/17
On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 7:24:31 PM UTC-5, michael anderson wrote:
> Hell I dont trust trump either(on a lot of things, including russia) but this isn't an issue where non-leftist voters are going to get pumped about.

Coming from one of few states where Trump has a >50% approval rating, and one where 'leftists' are a rarity, can skew your perspective. You really need to get out more. Keep believing that no one cares.

Ken Olson

Aug 11, 2017, 9:53:56 PM8/11/17
WJC shouldn't have had the things to focus on. He's one of the most
dishonorable men to ever serve as POTUS. Right next to Nixon.

Ken Olson

Aug 11, 2017, 11:19:12 PM8/11/17
Obama said the Russians weren't a threat.

Ken Olson

Aug 12, 2017, 12:01:41 AM8/12/17
There's a whole lot here that need to get out of the metro areas.

RoddyMcCorley

Aug 12, 2017, 12:17:23 AM8/12/17
Until the dominoes start falling.

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 12, 2017, 6:30:58 AM8/12/17
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 17:58:28 -0700 (PDT), darkst...@gmail.com
wrote:
I'm not aware that a law was broken but losers have to look for
reasons.

Mom: Why did you kick liberals in the stomach?
Son: It's not my fault they turned around.

CtrlAltDel

Aug 12, 2017, 12:06:59 PM8/12/17
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 04:17:39 -0700, xyzzy wrote:

> http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/08/report-manafort-tipped-off-
feds-to-don-jrs-russia-meeting.html

> You guys should have known they aren't all willing to go down with him.
>
> The solution is obvious: moar obsessed postings about irrelevant
> celebrities from Press and Altie. Don't look here, look over there!

This isn't fair, bitch. You know good and well I hardly read any of your
articles because I find them, and you, boring and tedious. But, that
doesn't give you the green light to be dropping my name in nefarious
manners unbecoming of Usenet and it's guidelines.

Get me out of your head please, thanks. You know that I find you and
your views about things to be repulsive and devoid of rational reasoning.
I'm just a poster here posting things like everyone else. Please don't
go crazy and become one of those Usenet kooks that harass people
endlessly.

CtrlAltDel

Aug 12, 2017, 12:28:56 PM8/12/17
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 23:18:51 +0000, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 13:12:04 -0700 (PDT), Futbol Phan <sgz...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Life in Alabama must be quite interesting, being sheltered from reality
>>as =
>>you are.
>
> I think darkstar may be the only one on rsfc who is not sheltered from
> reality. Being exposed to reality would make us all assassins.
>
> Hugh

It's funny to see others here conversing with this absolute assassin who,
given a temporary reprieve by Trump, is free to kill with impunity. They
talk to him as if he were a normal person and not one who basically
showers in the blood and wraps himself in the guts of his many, many,
victims.

People just don't seem to mind that just by talking to him, you are
opening yourself up to sudden death at his hands. I have a bad feeling
that Darkstar could track each of us down, due to his gov. contacts.

I bet as these posters are forced to eat their own livers they may regret
normalizing this person and making him feel as if he was one of them.