Memba the 17 intelligence organizations

CtrlAltDel

Jul 2, 2017, 7:47:14 PM7/2/17
that stated in written form that Russia and Putin swung the election to
Trump by infiltrating our computer systems, our voting machines, and
Putin actually had hundreds of thousands of Russian nationalist boots on
the ground voting all around the nation.

All a lie by Democrat's media outlets. Didn't happen. It was all simply
fabricated out of thin air to try to harm stupid Muricans who Democrat's
feel are sympathetic to Russians and Putin.

Amazing.

CtrlAltDel

Jul 2, 2017, 7:56:16 PM7/2/17
Oh yeah, remember the manufactured and totally fake outrage and almost
literal blood letting from the Democrats when Trump would say all the
Russia stuff was complete bullshit, non-withstanding what the 17
imaginary organizations said.

They were, as they have done thousands of times since then, calling for
his impeachment because no president can go against all 17 intelligence
organizations.

Listen everyone, if you really want to get your news straight and know
it's not altered and is actually real and something that happened, come
to Fox. You honestly can't trust all the ones the Democrats control.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jul 3, 2017, 8:26:06 AM7/3/17
On Sun, 2 Jul 2017 23:47:10 +0000 (UTC), CtrlAltDel <alti...@aol.com>
wrote:

>that stated in written form that Russia and Putin swung the election to
>Trump by infiltrating our computer systems, our voting machines, and
>Putin actually had hundreds of thousands of Russian nationalist boots on
>the ground voting all around the nation.

If that was what it took, "Whatever it takes!"

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com