Damage from recent accident

Ken Olson

May 12, 2017, 4:17:40 PM5/12/17
Hi Joe,

I had an accident on 5/9 that ended up with my truck in the South Boston
Cemetery. How can we get the claim for this started and get the repairs
to stones and grounds started?

Thanks,

Ken Olson

agavi...@gmail.com

May 13, 2017, 11:19:17 AM5/13/17
Dear Ken,

Right place. Wrong time.

Maybe next time.

Sincerely,
Death

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 13, 2017, 11:52:46 AM5/13/17
On Fri, 12 May 2017 16:17:38 -0400, Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org>
wrote:
Most cemeteries have maintenance crews to repair that sort of thing
and will bill. They might also be able to advise about insurance.

The stone for my wife's grandparents in AL was broken in half by some
youngsters years ago. The city did the repairs without charging us.
All I wanted was for the culprits to be turned over to me but they
were never caught.

Back up and plan completely before taking irreversable action.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Ken Olson

May 13, 2017, 3:46:38 PM5/13/17
Wrong venue for this message.

I was too busy trying to control the truck to notice death, but if I had
he would have gotten the finger from me. I will not go quietly.

dotsla...@gmail.com

May 13, 2017, 4:33:18 PM5/13/17
You slung through a garveyard and plowed over a bunch of headstones. I think he got the message.

Cheers.