Shiva Ayyadurai challenges Elizabeth Warren for senate seat.

Michael Press

Jul 4, 2017, 11:51:03 PM7/4/17
Shiva Ayyadurai challenges Elizabeth Warren for senate seat.
Read his manifesto here.

<http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/03/exclusive-all-american-indian-launches-senate-campaign-against-elizabeth-warren/>
<http://tinyurl.com/yd5gatly>

--
Michael Press

michael anderson

Jul 4, 2017, 11:58:03 PM7/4/17
hmmm...I give him a chance somewhere between slim and none. And much closer to the latter than the former. much closer.

Ken Olson

Jul 5, 2017, 1:06:15 AM7/5/17
I like the idea of a man with the name that means 'destroyer and
transformer' as a national leader

Michael Press

Jul 5, 2017, 1:46:15 AM7/5/17
In article <69a331bc-9d59-4df7...@googlegroups.com>,
How many units?

--
Michael Press

agavi...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2017, 7:26:07 AM7/5/17
He sent her a 23&Me kit for her birthday.

michael anderson

Jul 5, 2017, 9:23:34 AM7/5/17
unfortunately his chances are so poor that places are unlikely to even put up action for this slaughter....

> --
> Michael Press

Michael Press

Jul 5, 2017, 2:48:48 PM7/5/17
In article <4c7f25e5-d479-4fb0...@googlegroups.com>,
"the_andr...@yahoo.com" <agavi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> He sent her a 23&Me kit for her birthday.

Sorry. What is 23&Me?

--
Michael Press

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger