Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

corn limit up

10 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

da leggere,
30 giu 2015, 20:31:3830/06/15
and I'm not entirely sure why either - too busy spending my company's money to even read the crop report which moved grains so much.

Record setting day for us in terms of hedging and contracts written - nucking futs.

jim brown

da leggere,
30 giu 2015, 22:12:3830/06/15
On Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 7:31:38 PM UTC-5, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> and I'm not entirely sure why either - too busy spending my company's money to even read the crop report which moved grains so much.
>
> Record setting day for us in terms of hedging and contracts written - nucking futs.

I bailed yesterday on most of what I had left old crop conventional. I see too much good corn for this to have happened....I was WRONG. Cost me $5000 left on the table, because even if I had waited till this morning, I would have sold out when it was up 15 cents.

Fortunately, I do a better job of marketing my organic.

How does your neck of the woods look? We look pretty good....most of iowa, while not perfect, looks pretty good.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

da leggere,
30 giu 2015, 22:32:1530/06/15
I hate to say this, but we look fabulous - we're at the top of the crop ratings for good reason - just gorgeous looking crops. Couple of sunny days and it could be silly
0 nuovi messaggi