I'd pay to see that.

Michael Press

Jun 24, 2017, 10:56:10 PM6/24/17
Send the ACLU and Amnesty International to North Korea.

--
Michael Press

Some dued

Jun 25, 2017, 8:04:30 AM6/25/17
So you are anti civil liberties and pro torture/political imprisonment. What a dick.

JGibson

Jun 25, 2017, 11:38:13 AM6/25/17
On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 8:04:30 AM UTC-4, Some dued wrote:
> So you are anti civil liberties and pro torture/political imprisonment. What a dick.

Yes, it's amazing how many authoritarians have now felt free to come out of the closet.

Michael Press

Jun 25, 2017, 2:34:54 PM6/25/17
In article <cd994802-da4a-49a6...@googlegroups.com>,
This is authoritarianism.

<http://tinyurl.com/y6vcddvl>

Nobody does what I say.

--
Michael Press

Michael Press

Jun 25, 2017, 2:48:23 PM6/25/17
In article <a15ad9d8-87f9-40cb...@googlegroups.com>,
Some dued <theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So you are anti civil liberties and pro torture/political imprisonment. What a dick.

It's their job. They should be doing it.
Why are you protecting North Korea?

Some dued

Jun 25, 2017, 3:24:51 PM6/25/17
You want to send the "American" Civil Liberties Union to North Korea?

Do you think these organizations are in cahoots with Kim Whatshisface?

You make no sense.

Hamed Mashmor

Jun 25, 2017, 3:48:44 PM6/25/17

Some dued

Jun 25, 2017, 5:44:24 PM6/25/17
Good point Hamed.

unclejr

Jun 25, 2017, 6:07:29 PM6/25/17
On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 4:44:24 PM UTC-5, Some dued wrote:
> Good point Hamed.

Hamed rockin' the logic button.

Michael Press

Jun 25, 2017, 6:07:54 PM6/25/17
In article <ffd76cb2-2597-4d8c...@googlegroups.com>,
Some dued <theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You want to send the "American" Civil Liberties Union to North Korea?
>
> Do you think these organizations are in cahoots with Kim Whatshisface?

Do I?

> You make no sense.

Then you are in no position to make a sensible reply.

--
Michael Press

Some dued

Jun 25, 2017, 8:04:53 PM6/25/17
Drats! You win this round.

plai...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2017, 8:34:59 PM6/25/17

Some dued

Jun 25, 2017, 8:41:33 PM6/25/17
I assumed that was the case with amnesty, but didn't care enough about another stupid winger post to bother looking it up.

plai...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2017, 9:08:46 PM6/25/17
You're right, but it only took a minute or two.

Funny thing, while posting that, my wife was asking me what I was doing and after I explained it, she said "Why are you wasting time replying to a troll?" I didn't have a good answer for that.

Ken Olson

Jun 26, 2017, 1:08:38 AM6/26/17
More likely Hamed rockin' the goat booty. AFUIYCTAJ.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 26, 2017, 8:15:50 AM6/26/17
On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 18:08:42 -0700 (PDT), plai...@gmail.com wrote:

>You're right, but it only took a minute or two.
>
>Funny thing, while posting that, my wife was asking me what I was doing and after I explained it, she said "Why are you wasting time replying to a troll?" I didn't have a good answer for that.

Your wife? What's his name?

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Michael Press

Jun 26, 2017, 10:33:05 PM6/26/17

<https://www.xkcd.com/386/>

--
Michael Press

Some dued

Jun 26, 2017, 10:37:44 PM6/26/17
People of all political stripes can enjoy XKCD!

Until someone Googles the author's political affiliation, probably in response to this post, and ruins it for half of us.

Michael Press

Jun 26, 2017, 11:37:45 PM6/26/17
In article <94cf7c03-8acc-4f07...@googlegroups.com>,
Some dued <theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> People of all political stripes can enjoy XKCD!
>
> Until someone Googles the author's political affiliation, probably in response to this post, and ruins it for half of us.

Some of the author's values I do not share. "Science, bitches!"

--
Michael Press