Cheesehusker, who can primary Paul Ryan

Michael Press

Aug 31, 2017, 7:39:39 PM8/31/17

Cheesehusker, who can primary
Paul "Yes, your honor, he has no dick" Ryan?

--
Michael Press

unclejr

Aug 31, 2017, 9:34:53 PM8/31/17
On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 6:39:39 PM UTC-5, Michael Press wrote:
> Cheesehusker, who can primary
> Paul "Yes, your honor, he has no dick" Ryan?

I don't get the Ghostbusters reference.

Michael Press

Sep 1, 2017, 2:43:11 AM9/1/17
In article <8c9c46f8-d187-43ff...@googlegroups.com>,
What else is there to get?
Paul Ryan as Walter Peck.

--
Michael Press

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Sep 1, 2017, 8:10:17 AM9/1/17
On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 6:39:39 PM UTC-5, Michael Press wrote:
> Cheesehusker, who can primary
> Paul "Yes, your honor, he has no dick" Ryan?

Why are you assuming the people in his district want someone else? He beat Nehlen by what, 70 points, for a reason.

Oh and the Irondude has zero chance of beating him in a general.

xyzzy

Sep 1, 2017, 10:50:30 AM9/1/17
That's the problem with Congress. You only get to vote on one of the 435.

If people in another district like a guy you hate, tough.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Sep 1, 2017, 12:34:38 PM9/1/17
All Congressmen suck - cept for mine

michael anderson

Sep 1, 2017, 1:03:00 PM9/1/17
On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 7:10:17 AM UTC-5, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 6:39:39 PM UTC-5, Michael Press wrote:
> > Cheesehusker, who can primary
> > Paul "Yes, your honor, he has no dick" Ryan?
> >

> Why are you assuming the people in his district want someone else? He beat Nehlen by what, 70 points, for a reason.

he doesn't have to worry about getting re-elected, but his mojo was different then. Now so many conservatives(even those who dislike trump) view him as weak and incompetent with his most recent failures. We'll see if he can turn it around. I hope he can.

Michael Press

Sep 1, 2017, 3:25:46 PM9/1/17
In article <fce025f3-df27-45a3...@googlegroups.com>,
"The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior" <iamtj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 6:39:39 PM UTC-5, Michael Press wrote:
> > Cheesehusker, who can primary
> > Paul "Yes, your honor, he has no dick" Ryan?
> >

> Why are you assuming the people in his district want someone else?

I would, but I assume nothing.
Maybe he strongly represents his constituents.
I've seen him a couple times on TV.
Seems insincere and dodgy.

> He beat Nehlen by what, 70 points, for a reason.
>
> Oh and the Irondude has zero chance of beating him in a general.

Nobody will challenge him in a primary.

--
Michael Press

Ken Olson

Sep 1, 2017, 9:28:59 PM9/1/17
I like mine. Not perfect, but I generally agree with his way of looking
at issues.

dotsla...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2017, 9:17:29 AM9/2/17
Ok. Just read that ryan broke ranks on the push to repeal the dream act.

So now I know why press is all worked up about him. Can't have, you know, the slightest independence of thought in his america.

Say, wasn't ryan engaged for over a year before he got married?... so, all the signs were there, even way back then.

Cheers.