How to avoid losing elections

xyzzy

Mar 29, 2018, 2:07:24 PM3/29/18

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Mar 29, 2018, 3:24:19 PM3/29/18
Good strategy.

michael anderson

Mar 31, 2018, 2:14:42 PM3/31/18
On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 1:07:24 PM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:
> Just don’t have them.
>
> https://www.npr.org/2018/03/28/597584471/deadline-nears-for-elections-scott-walker-doesnt-want-to-hold

I don't think scott walker of all people is afraid to have elections in Wisconsin.....

xyzzy

Apr 4, 2018, 11:13:29 AM4/4/18

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Apr 4, 2018, 11:30:39 AM4/4/18
Just scanned, so maybe I missed it where he said he’s scared to have an election.

Also, CNN?

Tom Enright

Apr 4, 2018, 1:42:23 PM4/4/18
On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 2:14:42 PM UTC-4, michael anderson wrote:

> I don't think scott walker of all people is afraid to have
> elections in Wisconsin.....

He should be.

The Wisconsin Democratic party and their operatives weaponized the state
against voters. Rubber-stamping search warrants & subpoenas, heavily armed
cops kicking-in doors to harass churches, Republican politicians and their
families, talk show hosts, conservative organizations etc. all in an effort to suppress political speech and voting.

...and let's not forget the good ole' fashion union thugs and their methods.

-TE

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Apr 4, 2018, 2:18:39 PM4/4/18
Yeah. But you have to remember Scott Walker is the bad guy here.

He didn’t want people to be forced to pay a key democratic campaign contributor if they had a state job.

michael anderson

Apr 4, 2018, 11:27:38 PM4/4/18
it was supposed to be a joke referencing how many times he won high profile/much publicized races there....

Scott walker is the ultimate 'scoreboard' politician(on a wisconsin level at least)

xyzzy

Apr 5, 2018, 9:19:15 AM4/5/18
Yes he is. . Given his proven track record of beating massive Democratic campaigns against him over and over, the fact that he is worried about these elections should tell you something.

Irish Ranger

Apr 5, 2018, 8:38:15 PM4/5/18
On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 2:07:24 PM UTC-4, xyzzy wrote:
> Just don’t have them.
>
> https://www.npr.org/2018/03/28/597584471/deadline-nears-for-elections-scott-walker-doesnt-want-to-hold

Don't run Hillary Clinton.

Irish Mike

Ken Olson

Apr 6, 2018, 1:29:50 AM4/6/18
BINGO!!

--
The thing worse than rebellion is the thing that causes rebellion.
Frederick Douglass

xyzzy

Jun 13, 2018, 11:37:44 AM6/13/18