Hillary, II

已查看 42 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

agavi...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年5月31日 18:27:382017/5/31
收件人
She needs an intervention. Is there no one who will tell her to stop talking and enjoy her wealthy life?

Now she's blaming Facebook stories for her loss.

Is there really no one who cares about this poor lady enough to say stop?

J. Hugh Sullivan

未读,
2017年5月31日 19:06:082017/5/31
收件人
Too bad she isn't speaking at Cow U. The fertilizer from her mouth
would do wonders for the pastures.

But you would have to keep that Eagle in the pen - she would be
carrion to him.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Futbol Phan

未读,
2017年6月1日 13:23:512017/6/1
收件人
She needs to chill with some champagne popsicles.

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

未读,
2017年6月1日 13:25:162017/6/1
收件人
As do I. Common ground. (Mimosas, bitchez!)

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

未读,
2017年6月1日 13:30:332017/6/1
收件人
If I were a Dem I'd be wondering wtf it takes to shove her off-stage and retire gracefully into the night - and let some fresh blood onto the national stage

michael anderson

未读,
2017年6月1日 13:42:212017/6/1
收件人
the problem is there is NO FRESH BLOOD. The proof is in these 'candidates' they are recruiting now. We've had several special elections so far and the dems have recruited nothing but unemployed candidates.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

未读,
2017年6月1日 13:50:252017/6/1
收件人
Which is entirely possible - but we'll never know as long as Hillary continues to hog the stage

dotsla...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年6月1日 13:55:512017/6/1
收件人
Man, husker, we have different views of this.

Who benefits from keeping attention on hillary?

Who tends to create threads devoted to hillary in this chatrum?

I donut think this is a coincidental relationship. Heck right after the election I seem to remember threads and wingers pointing out "she's walking in the woods and reading books??!? Wtf??!?"

Cheers.

J. Hugh Sullivan

未读,
2017年6月1日 14:01:322017/6/1
收件人
She's the best the Dems have had to offer for a decade.

Fresh blood would be nice if it is Bernie Sanders and you take me
literally.

agavi...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年6月1日 17:10:172017/6/1
收件人
Dude. It ain't a man drink(tm) but I love mimosas.
0 个新帖子