Howard Schultz Shoots Down Liz Warren Attack With Passionate Defense of the American Dream

Ken Olson

Jan 31, 2019, 12:46:52 PM1/31/19

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Jan 31, 2019, 1:35:25 PM1/31/19
He sounds like he wants to Make America Great Again.

Would make a nice slogan

Michael Press

Jan 31, 2019, 4:05:18 PM1/31/19
In article <79882bd3-dd5d-4876...@googlegroups.com>,
"the_andr...@yahoo.com" <the_andr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> He sounds like he wants to Make America Great Again.
>
> Would make a nice slogan

He can start by making better coffee.
His business model is to make scorched,
undrinkable black coffee and charge the
limit for additions.

Not that I drink black coffee. I purposely
went to Starbuck's once to try their coffee.

--
Michael Press

btpag...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2019, 4:14:55 PM1/31/19
Wow I agree with this. Some of the worst coffee along with McDonalds and Chik Fil A.

I’ve long argued that the great deception was tricking millions of non-coffee drinkers into believing they are coffee drinkers.

If you like coffee, you like black coffee, everything else is covering up the taste

dotsla...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2019, 4:51:40 PM1/31/19
Lol, you better not be cutting your whiskey then dude.

Cheers.

btpag...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2019, 5:08:39 PM1/31/19
I don’t drink alcohol anymore.

dotsla...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2019, 6:02:29 PM1/31/19
Oh. Was just a joke dude.

Cheers.

Michael Press

Jan 31, 2019, 6:12:48 PM1/31/19
In article <f2d490fc-f09a-45e5...@googlegroups.com>,
I respectfully disagree. I put in enough maple syrup to cover the
bottom of a heated mug, a _small_ splash of rum or brandy and
heavy cream. This covers the four basic food groups. I taste the
coffee and can distinguish different beans.

Greek ladies say coffee should be hot as hell, black as sin, sweet as love.

--
Michael Press

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Jan 31, 2019, 6:50:13 PM1/31/19
I didn’t know who he was until the past few days. I drank Starbucks today for the same reason I always do. It’s where people want to meet.

I ordered a large black coffee. The “barista”LOL asked what blend and I said, “the one that isn’t burned”. He just laughed and got me their better coffee.

xyzzy

Jan 31, 2019, 8:20:46 PM1/31/19
I agree. I don’t drink my coffee black. I put in as much milk as I can
without appreciably cooling it.

michael anderson

Feb 1, 2019, 10:08:50 AM2/1/19
Not a huge fan of coffee, but if it's hot and strong and dark I'll drink it. When it's cool no....

But the most important requirement? That it's free first. And that someone else made it second.

Yosem...@byteme.com

Feb 1, 2019, 11:11:49 AM2/1/19
Just enough milk to turn it dark brown with a couple of drops of clover honey.

~YS~