CNN sees light at end of tunnel, but ...

Michael Press

Jul 7, 2017, 4:34:31 PM7/7/17
Remember _Absence of Malice_ [1981]? At the showdown Wilfred
Brimley turns to Paul Newman and says "Mr. Gallagher, I seem to
want to ask if you set all this up. But if I do, you ain’t gonna
tell me, are you?" and Gallagher is silent.

<https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/269167/>

Commenter suggests that Cornholio sue CNN
because there is enough of a case for actual malice
to survive summary judgement and move on to
[Ta Dahhh] Discovery!

--
Michael Press