Condoleezza Rice on morning talk show

Michael Press

May 11, 2017, 5:59:48 PM5/11/17
HOST: But Madam Secretary, if he [Putin] indeed did engage in
these types of tactics in our election, then the very legitimacy
of our election is at issue, isn’t it?

RICE: No, no. That’s where I — first of all, I don’t want to
question his motives beyond he’s an eye for an eye kind of
person. Secondly, I trust the people who voted in Wisconsin and
Texas and Alabama and California to have voted on the basis of
who they thought was best going to represent their interests. And
so I’m not going to question the legitimacy of their vote because
Vladimir Putin tried to interfere in the elections. That’s just a
step that I don’t think we should take. Let’s trust our fellow
citizens to have been smart enough to have voted for the people
they thought they ought to be voting for.

Boom!

--
Michael Press

Some dued

May 11, 2017, 6:50:55 PM5/11/17
ITSM "electoral college" is smart enough, but anyway...

RoddyMcCorley

May 11, 2017, 8:35:18 PM5/11/17
She's one "smart cookie."

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 12, 2017, 8:53:16 AM5/12/17
On Thu, 11 May 2017 20:35:20 -0400, RoddyMcCorley
<Roddy.M...@verizon.net> wrote:

>On 5/11/2017 5:59 PM, Michael Press wrote:
>> HOST: But Madam Secretary, if he [Putin] indeed did engage in
>> these types of tactics in our election, then the very legitimacy
>> of our election is at issue, isn’t it?
>>
>> RICE: No, no. That’s where I — first of all, I don’t want to
>> question his motives beyond he’s an eye for an eye kind of
>> person. Secondly, I trust the people who voted in Wisconsin and
>> Texas and Alabama and California to have voted on the basis of
>> who they thought was best going to represent their interests. And
>> so I’m not going to question the legitimacy of their vote because
>> Vladimir Putin tried to interfere in the elections. That’s just a
>> step that I don’t think we should take. Let’s trust our fellow
>> citizens to have been smart enough to have voted for the people
>> they thought they ought to be voting for.
>>
>> Boom!
>>
>She's one "smart cookie."

Not the least, I think she was the first female admitted to the golf
club at Augusta. That required more of a resume than a government job
or teaching at Stanford. Government jobs and teaching jobs can be held
by people as worthless as Comrades Obama and Football Phan.

She is the standard bearer for how to overcome prejudices and
obstacles.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

JGibson

May 12, 2017, 1:11:17 PM5/12/17
How is that a boom? It doesn't change the fact that the Republican plank on Russia was changed thanks to Trump and his team (basically, the complete opposite of Romney's stance in 2012) or the fact that Russia still appears to be involved in our affairs.

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

May 12, 2017, 1:45:23 PM5/12/17
On 2017-05-12, JGibson <james.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 5:59:48 PM UTC-4, Michael Press wrote:
>> HOST: But Madam Secretary, if he [Putin] indeed did engage in
>> these types of tactics in our election, then the very legitimacy
>> of our election is at issue, isn???t it?
>>
>> RICE: No, no. That???s where I ??? first of all, I don???t want to
>> question his motives beyond he???s an eye for an eye kind of
>> person. Secondly, I trust the people who voted in Wisconsin and
>> Texas and Alabama and California to have voted on the basis of
>> who they thought was best going to represent their interests. And
>> so I???m not going to question the legitimacy of their vote because
>> Vladimir Putin tried to interfere in the elections. That???s just a
>> step that I don???t think we should take. Let???s trust our fellow
>> citizens to have been smart enough to have voted for the people
>> they thought they ought to be voting for.
>>
>> Boom!
>
> How is that a boom? It doesn't change the fact that the Republican
> plank on Russia was changed thanks to Trump and his team (basically,
> the complete opposite of Romney's stance in 2012) or the fact that
> Russia still appears to be involved in our affairs.

"Involved in our affairs"? In what way?

I know that the left is pursuing the Russian bogeyman, but it is pretty
laughable considering Obama's policies. Russia doesn't like what the
Trump team is doing.

--
If you like what you're gettin', keep doin' what you're doin'. -- Hector

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

May 12, 2017, 5:53:19 PM5/12/17
And we, theirs.

Michael Press

May 13, 2017, 12:33:44 PM5/13/17
In article <7b4f4cc5-8661-4d6e...@googlegroups.com>,
I have to explain this to you?
The host and many like her despise all voters.
Condoleezza Rice respects them

--
Michael Press

Some dued