Question for Michael Press

xyzzy

Jun 6, 2017, 3:10:25 PM6/6/17
What's something that President Trump has been wrong on?

Michael Press

Jun 6, 2017, 5:01:31 PM6/6/17
In article <cfaaafe1-17e4-4d97...@googlegroups.com>,
xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What's something that President Trump has been wrong on?

What has he done right?

--
Michael Press

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2017, 5:12:06 PM6/6/17
LOL

xyzzy

Jun 6, 2017, 5:47:55 PM6/6/17
I've posted a few threads answering that question already. Your turn.

Michael Press

Jun 6, 2017, 5:56:50 PM6/6/17
In article <9bb663a6-317b-4c8e...@googlegroups.com>,
xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've posted a few threads answering that question already. Your turn.

Dig up what I have said.

--
Michael Press

unclejr

Jun 7, 2017, 12:31:54 PM6/7/17
On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 2:10:25 PM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:
> What's something that President Trump has been wrong on?

Ooh, ooh, I have one, too!

Is there any difference between William and Jefferson Sessions? Asking for a friend.

xyzzy

Jun 7, 2017, 2:44:38 PM6/7/17
Can't find anything.

You just want to bob and weave and not admit that you are so in the tank for Trump you can't acknowledge that he could be wrong about anything.

Michael Press

Jun 7, 2017, 5:27:42 PM6/7/17
In article <8c5a4bf9-1f91-46df...@googlegroups.com>,
Why do you think all those people spend a majority of their
waking time thinking about President Donald Trump and talking
about President Donald Trump. And when a majority of one's waking
moments are taken up with one thought, then you know the thought
dominates their dreams. Did you see all those women symbolically
showing their genitalia to President Donald Trump? Many, many
women spoke about the effect of President Donald Trump on their
sex lives. Did you see all those women weeping on election night
when Donald Trump was elected? President Donald Trump has brought
this nation together.

Here you are initiating a thread about President Donald Trump.
President Donald Trump occupies your thoughts. This proves
what I am saying.

--
Michael Press