Bama Dentistry

Futbol Phan

Dec 31, 2014, 1:20:53 PM12/31/14

Thomas R. Kettler

Dec 31, 2014, 2:23:44 PM12/31/14
In article <cdbe56b4-365d-4dd0...@googlegroups.com>,
Futbol Phan <sgz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://deadspin.com/dad-removes-sons-tooth-with-a-golf-ball-and-some-string-16
> 76842291

I'd rather not know what he does with a driver.
--
Remove blown from email address to reply.

michael anderson

Dec 31, 2014, 2:39:18 PM12/31/14

That's the way we roll in gods county!

RTR

J. Hugh Sullivan

Dec 31, 2014, 5:48:08 PM12/31/14
On Wed, 31 Dec 2014 10:20:51 -0800 (PST), Futbol Phan
<sgz...@gmail.com> wrote:

>http://deadspin.com/dad-removes-sons-tooth-with-a-golf-ball-and-some-string-1676842291

in 1946 or 47 an All-American at Bama, Wozniac I think, had a tooth
loosened on a play, went to the bench, pulled it with a pair of pliers
and returned to the game.

I had two lower teeth that were loose and bonded together. The bond
broke about 2 years ago when biting an apple and I pulled them with my
fingers and opposing thumb.

Lots of mole hills in Alabama but people don't usually make mountains
of them.

Hugh