This seems counterproductive

xyzzy

May 23, 2017, 8:59:25 PM5/23/17
Don't do the crime and post it online if you can't do added time
http://wr.al/189VX

Doesn't posting your crime online make it easier to catch you? Why should we disincentivize that?

michael anderson

May 23, 2017, 9:12:55 PM5/23/17

But they are thinking that these people are more likely to commit crimes because of the allure of being able to post it to social media....so IF true(big if and I take no stance) that makes sense.

Ken Olson

May 23, 2017, 9:50:08 PM5/23/17
On 5/23/2017 9:12 PM, michael anderson wrote:

> But they are thinking that these people are more likely to commit crimes because of the allure of being able to post it to social media....so IF true(big if and I take no stance) that makes sense.

One rational for it is that posting it on line is a further attack on
the victim.

I called those kind of special idiots 'job security'.

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 24, 2017, 9:19:27 AM5/24/17
On Tue, 23 May 2017 21:50:08 -0400, Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org>
wrote: