$1.89/gallon

agavi...@gmail.com

May 4, 2017, 3:08:21 PM5/4/17
For E-CornLiquor Gasoline.

xyzzy

May 4, 2017, 3:14:26 PM5/4/17
On Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 3:08:21 PM UTC-4, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> For E-CornLiquor Gasoline.

Sheetz is selling the real thing for $1.999 at a station in Durham.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

May 4, 2017, 8:57:17 PM5/4/17
The biggest impediment to widespread adoption of alt-energy is its own success - the cheaper electricity/solar/wind/whatever becomes, the less petrol/nat gas we use - which makes FFs cheaper still.

I love a price race to the bottom - it makes me so happy

agavi...@gmail.com

May 5, 2017, 7:00:40 AM5/5/17
This was Sheetz. Real gas? Is it a new store promotion?

xyzzy

May 5, 2017, 8:56:24 AM5/5/17
On Friday, May 5, 2017 at 7:00:40 AM UTC-4, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> This was Sheetz. Real gas? Is it a new store promotion?

Maybe. It's a location I don't remember seeing before, but I also don't go that way often.

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

May 5, 2017, 9:06:21 AM5/5/17
Paid 1.85 Tuesday for unleaded in a little town in South Carolina.
I suspect we aren't going to see much of a "benzene hangover" this
year up north, with oil prices heading south again.

--
"I find that a great part of the information I have was acquired
by looking up something and finding something else on the way."

agavi...@gmail.com

May 5, 2017, 12:19:06 PM5/5/17
I think sakerlina still eschews the federal highway subsidy.