First Lady's LBD

Michael Press

Jun 21, 2017, 11:30:52 PM6/21/17

Futbol Phan

Jun 22, 2017, 10:45:44 AM6/22/17
Thankfully she apparently didn't open her mouth and you know, actually say something...

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 22, 2017, 11:44:22 AM6/22/17
Yeah. Hillary lost the election by speaking (which may not be the only
reason she opens her mouth).

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Emperor Wonko the Sane

Jun 22, 2017, 11:46:09 AM6/22/17
Her husband should follow her example.

Doug

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Jun 22, 2017, 2:51:53 PM6/22/17
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 10:44:22 AM UTC-5, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 07:45:40 -0700 (PDT), Futbol Phan
> <sgz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 10:30:52 PM UTC-5, Michael Press wrote:
> >> <http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/06/21/hold-first-lady-melania-trump-steals-the-show-in-dolce-gabbana-at-pence-dinner-party/>
> >> <http://tinyurl.com/y9d8g9nh>
> >>
> >> --
> >> Michael Press
> >
> >Thankfully she apparently didn't open her mouth and you know, actually say something...
>
> Yeah. Hillary lost the election by speaking

Aye. She had the thing in the bag in June. She could have swatted Comey's deal away if she'd just kept her yob shut.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jun 22, 2017, 2:57:01 PM6/22/17
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 9:45:44 AM UTC-5, Futbol Phan wrote:
I know right? I mean she can choose from what, 5 languages to speak in?