Will the next Proggie politician who wants his ass handed to him...

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Jun 20, 2017, 11:01:23 PM6/20/17
...please stand up and bring your $23 million. Got this whole pallet of whoop-ass that's barely been used.

darkst...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2017, 12:22:49 AM6/21/17
On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 8:01:23 PM UTC-7, Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger wrote:
> ...please stand up and bring your $23 million. Got this whole pallet of whoop-ass that's barely been used.

Just secede already and leave America to the rest of us...

Or are more going to have to get shot?

Mike

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Jun 21, 2017, 6:56:42 AM6/21/17
Aw, Mike--you'd be a waste of ammo. You and your elk serve a purpose--the more y'all talk, the more undecideds become Republican.

dotsla...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2017, 9:28:22 AM6/21/17
Wow. The streak of narrow wins in super safe districts (which is why their sitting reps were asked and willing to leave) continues.

I remember being pretty respectful of my conservative friends after 2008 and 2012, even though they completely lost their minds. Next time the pendulum swings, I think I'm gonna go all right with it and really be piss poor in victory. "Gonna be helping some poor folks now - how ya like that, pseudo American conservatives!?!! Guess what we aren't gonna use to determine policy? The bible - take that, thumpers!"

Cheers.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 21, 2017, 9:45:57 AM6/21/17
Mike's elk are in rehab.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

michael anderson

Jun 21, 2017, 10:10:27 AM6/21/17
On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 8:28:22 AM UTC-5, dotsla...@gmail.com wrote:
> Wow. The streak of narrow wins in super safe districts (which is why their sitting reps were asked and willing to leave) continues.

ummm...you may want to check the numbers from the 2016 presidential race in that district. a dead heat. The gop candidate(a rather weak one I might add) actually IMPROVED upon the gop vote percentage relative to trump.

Price always easily won that district because he was so popular. not because it was so heavily GOP anymore. So that's not a good baseline to use there for this race(2016 pres is)

dotsla...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2017, 10:17:07 AM6/21/17
I'm sorry, Mia - was this a presidential election that happened yesterday? Man, I never forget to vote.

How about the last result for this specific house seat? That just seems a little more apples to apples. Look it up, but I'm afraid it won't fit your bias and narrative.

Hth.

Cheers.

michael anderson

Jun 21, 2017, 11:22:27 AM6/21/17
On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 9:17:07 AM UTC-5, dotsla...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm sorry, Mia - was this a presidential election that happened yesterday? Man, I never forget to vote.
>
> How about the last result for this specific house seat? That just seems a little more apples to apples. Look it up, but I'm afraid it won't fit your bias and narrative.

I already addressed this:

"Price always easily won that district because he was so popular. not because it was so heavily GOP anymore"

So no, the more applicable comparison for that district is the latest presidential election and not an election involving a very popular longterm incumbent. In situations like that the vote is always going to be tilted a lot in one direction from where the district truly is. There are districts with popular democratic incumbents that would exhibit the same thing.

But the fact that you glossed over me anticipating your point and already responding to it really goes to the honesty of your arguments here. Speaking of bias and narrative...

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 21, 2017, 12:05:52 PM6/21/17
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 06:28:21 -0700 (PDT), dotsla...@gmail.com
wrote:

>Wow. The streak of narrow wins in super safe districts (which is why their=
> sitting reps were asked and willing to leave) continues.

Narrow wins are called winners narrow losses anre called losers.

>I remember being pretty respectful of my conservative friends after 2008 an=
>d 2012, even though they completely lost their minds.

So when they said kiss our arse, you did.

>Next time the pendul=
>um swings, I think I'm gonna go all right with it and really be piss poor i=
>n victory. "Gonna be helping some poor folks now - how ya like that, pseud=
>o American conservatives!?!!

You sound like a guy 54 years ago when I was on a corner collecting
for the March of Dimes as a Jaycee. He said he had just spent all but
a dime for bay rum because he couldn't afford a bottle of whiskey. So
he gave his last dime. I guess you think your dime will help the poor.

>Guess what we aren't gonna use to determine p=
>olicy? The bible - take that, thumpers!"

Careful. You might get thumped with a Bible.

If you don't like the Bible stop your "weeping. wailing and gnashing
of teeth", loser.

Hugh

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

Jun 21, 2017, 4:21:07 PM6/21/17
On 2017-06-21, Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger <damon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...please stand up and bring your $23 million. Got this whole pallet of whoop-ass that's barely been used.

"Y'all come back now, you hear?" - fat Georgia TV ad salesman counting
cash and chuckling in his leisure suit

$1 to David Burge

--
Life isn't fair, but it's good. -- Regina Brett