More comments on the GA-06 run off election.

Michael Press

Jun 22, 2017, 2:04:44 AM6/22/17

Maybe instead of trying to convince hateful white people, Dems
should convince our base ppl of color, women to turn out.
Cater to them. Jill Filipovic (@JillFilipovic) June 21, 2017

Republicans gained literally nothing in #GA06 election. They are
losing tons of voters in every special election and calling them
wins. Sad! Jason Kander (@JasonKander) June 21, 2017

Dirty tricks, voter suppression and outside money help Republican
Karen Handel limp to narrow victory in #GA06
pic.twitter.com/wKwfhu9qbc The Daily Edge (@TheDailyEdge) June
21, 2017

Heavy rainfall blamed for depressed turnout in Georgia's 6th
district in Ossoff's best areas unlucky distribution of storms.
True? Yep pic.twitter.com/cWKp0V97HO Ryan Maue (@RyanMaue) June
21, 2017

Easy for Dems/progressives to become demoralized by the current
political reality. Credit to those who keep fighting for their
values.#GA06 Peter Daou (@peterdaou) June 21, 2017

Trump is under investigation for colluding with Russia & for
multiple counts of obstructing justice. #TrumpRussia #Resist
Scott Dworkin (@funder) June 21, 2017

Despite gerrymandering & voter suppression,@Ossoff came within 4
pts of winning #GA06,where Republicans regularly won by 20+ pts
for decades Jon Cooper (@joncoopertweets) June 21, 2017

Ossoff comes across as an intelligent, compassionate, great guy
Handel comes across as a woman who would complain over expired
Kohl's Cash Tony Posnanski (@tonyposnanski) June 21, 2017

Jon @Ossoff came within 5% in a district that elected @SecPriceMD
by 23% 7 months ago. We won't stop fighting for women. #GA06
Planned Parenthood (@PPact) June 21, 2017

One more thing: it's because of women volunteers that Dems nearly
pulled off a miraculous upset tonight. Their labor. Their
grit.#Ossoff Charles Clymer˛ (@cmclymer) June 21, 2017

--
Michael Press

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Jun 22, 2017, 4:18:40 AM6/22/17
Scoreboard, bitchez!

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 22, 2017, 8:34:01 AM6/22/17
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 23:04:39 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

There is an omission in your header. The word comments should be
preceded by LOSER.

Hugh
>---
>http://www.avg.com

Some dued

Jun 22, 2017, 9:50:36 AM6/22/17
It sure sounds like fans of rival sports teams up in here.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jun 22, 2017, 10:40:50 AM6/22/17
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 8:50:36 AM UTC-5, Some dued wrote:
> It sure sounds like fans of rival sports teams up in here.

Sure seems to be heading that way, doesn't it?

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 22, 2017, 11:50:19 AM6/22/17
On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 06:50:34 -0700 (PDT), Some dued
<theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>It sure sounds like fans of rival sports teams up in here.

Some fans can multi-task - especially winners.

Hugh

michael anderson

Jun 22, 2017, 1:03:31 PM6/22/17
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 1:04:44 AM UTC-5, Michael Press wrote:

> Jon @Ossoff came within 5% in a district that elected @SecPriceMD
> by 23% 7 months ago.]

or Jon Ossoff did worse in a district that Hillary clinton essentially tied just 8 months ago.....so they have lost votes since then in that district.

The dems didn't spend 25 million on this race because it was a 'longshot'. They spent the 25 million because it is now a 50/50 district. And they got their ass kicked.

Michael Press

Jun 22, 2017, 2:26:02 PM6/22/17
In article <48086b7e-c7e0-48c8...@googlegroups.com>,
Some dued <theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It sure sounds like fans of rival sports teams up in here.

True to our nature.

--
Michael Press