Senator Blumenthal plays the victim card.

Michael Press

Aug 7, 2017, 11:26:49 PM8/7/17
“I have no idea what is going on inside his mind,
what I do know is I will not be distracted by this bullying,”

| Interesting to watch Senator Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut
| talking about hoax Russian collusion when he was a phony Vietnam
| con artist! Never in U.S.history has anyone lied or defrauded
| voters like Senator Richard Blumenthal. He told stories about his
| Vietnam battles and conquests, how brave he was, and it was all a
| lie. He cried like a baby and begged for forgiveness like a
| child. Now he judges collusion?

“I think Senator Blumenthal should take a nice long vacation
in Vietnam, where he lied about his service, so he can at least
say he was there,”

--
Michael Press

Eric Ramon

Aug 8, 2017, 2:17:51 PM8/8/17
using this logic we should disregard anything Trump says. Oh wait. We already do.

Futbol Phan

Aug 8, 2017, 3:18:36 PM8/8/17
Well, 74% of us do. There are a few holdouts (hey to Press, Altie, and Hugh).

Michael Press

Aug 8, 2017, 4:43:14 PM8/8/17
In article <6a596ce8-daf2-4280...@googlegroups.com>,
What logic?

--
Michael Press

Ken Olson

Aug 8, 2017, 4:50:34 PM8/8/17
I believe they're equating lying about service and legal deferments.

Michael Press

Aug 8, 2017, 5:27:15 PM8/8/17
In article <omd7us$5vv$1...@dont-email.me>,
I did not see logic and now I know why.

--
Michael Press

dotsla...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2017, 6:02:12 PM8/8/17
Maybe "they're" just equating telling YUGE lies with telling YUGE lies. Which makes them both YUGE liars. Trumps also a notorious cheat and angle-shooter and a man who believes a contract isn't worth the paper it's printed on - a guy you really want to get payment up front from, cuz he will absolutely screw you and consider it totally fair play. "Just how things are done".

Not sure about the other dude.

Cheers.

Eric Ramon

Aug 8, 2017, 7:29:25 PM8/8/17
try again. I know you can do it.

Eric Ramon

Aug 8, 2017, 7:29:58 PM8/8/17
your inability to grasp the obvious explains a lot about your posts.

Ken Olson

Aug 8, 2017, 7:37:34 PM8/8/17
That was from one of your own.

Michael Press

Aug 8, 2017, 8:54:21 PM8/8/17
In article <d3fae0ef-0436-4173...@googlegroups.com>,
You do not know.

[...]

USA senators are very powerful guys.
In two days two senators are complaining that they are bullied.
USA senators do the bullying.
Blumenthal and McConnell sound like whiny poo-butts.

--
Michael Press

Michael Press

Aug 8, 2017, 8:55:32 PM8/8/17
In article <6769f435-52e7-4c64...@googlegroups.com>,
You do not grasp your own posts.
You cannot show the logic in what you write.

--
Michael Press

irishra...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2017, 10:58:31 PM8/8/17
On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 11:26:49 PM UTC-4, Michael Press wrote:
> “I have no idea what is going on inside his mind,
> what I do know is I will not be distracted by this bullying,”
>
> | Interesting to watch Senator Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut
> | talking about hoax Russian collusion when he was a phony Vietnam
> | con artist! Never in U.S.history has anyone lied or defrauded
> | voters like Senator Richard Blumenthal. He told stories about his
> | Vietnam battles and conquests, how brave he was, and it was all a
> | lie. He cried like a baby and begged for forgiveness like a
> | child. Now he judges collusion?

I think Dickie Blumenthal and Elizabeth Warren should go on the road
together. He can tell war stories and she can talk about her
Indian heritage.

Irish Mike

"If you like your healthcare plan
you can keep your healthcare plan.

Michael Press

Aug 9, 2017, 1:17:53 PM8/9/17
In article <f291735e-6cbd-4dea...@googlegroups.com>,
Eric Ramon <ramon...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 1:50:34 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:
> > On 8/8/2017 4:43 PM, Michael Press wrote:

> > > What logic?
> > >

> > I believe they're equating lying about service and legal deferments.
>
> try again. I know you can do it.

I don't try. I do.
What you did is "He does it too."
But you are too gutless to start a thread saying so.
You are wheel sucker.

--
Michael Press

Eric Ramon

Aug 9, 2017, 9:44:47 PM8/9/17
nice response "Ken". Your credibility here is pretty close to zero. It might even be there now!

Ken Olson

Aug 9, 2017, 10:36:47 PM8/9/17
This time it wasn't me.

Michael Press