Two more now dead as terrorists bring down Cop Copter

CtrlAltDel

Aug 12, 2017, 6:42:46 PM8/12/17
I wonder if AntiFa shot some type of missile at these pigs? All of these
people are now DEAD because a handful of terrorists, supported and funded
by Democrats, decided free speech wasn't allowed in this country and they
would be the new interpreters of our Constitution.

https://is.gd/s1icmA

Some dued

Aug 12, 2017, 6:57:01 PM8/12/17
I feel Melania wrote this for you:

The first public response from the White House came from the first lady, Melania Trump, who wrote on Twitter: “Our country encourages freedom of speech, but let’s communicate w/o hate in our hearts. No good comes from violence.”

CtrlAltDel

Aug 12, 2017, 7:01:31 PM8/12/17
Exactly, she is so intelligent. We don't need hateful Europeans who
murdered Jews funding groups of terrorists in the USA who dress in all
black and don't allow us our very basic freedoms.

Time to stop the hate and how.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 13, 2017, 10:07:02 AM8/13/17
On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 15:56:58 -0700 (PDT), Some dued
<theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I feel Melania wrote this for you:
>
>The first public response from the White House came from the first lady, Me=
>lania Trump, who wrote on Twitter: =E2=80=9COur country encourages freedom =
>of speech, but let=E2=80=99s communicate w/o hate in our hearts. No good co=
>mes from violence.=E2=80=9D

White violence produced black violence that produced white violence
that produced Brown vs. Board.

Emmett Till might have had as much to do with that as MLK.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com