The Bastards!

Ken Olson

Jun 26, 2017, 1:18:55 AM6/26/17
http://www.newsinenglish.no/2017/06/25/group-to-re-erect-trollpikken/

They should be hung from their testicles with piano wire.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 26, 2017, 8:39:12 AM6/26/17
On Mon, 26 Jun 2017 01:18:53 -0400, Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org>
wrote:

>http://www.newsinenglish.no/2017/06/25/group-to-re-erect-trollpikken/
>
>They should be hung from their testicles with piano wire.

I guess they thought having no balls was a problem - sorta like
politics and rsfc.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

xyzzy

Jun 26, 2017, 10:10:46 AM6/26/17
On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 1:18:55 AM UTC-4, Ken Olson wrote:
> http://www.newsinenglish.no/2017/06/25/group-to-re-erect-trollpikken/
>
> They should be hung from their testicles with piano wire.

Damb, looking at the pictures they must have needed some serious tools (and generators to run them) to chop that thing off. I doubt it was a stealthy operation, how did they not get caught?

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Jun 26, 2017, 11:17:46 AM6/26/17
Yeah, something don't add up.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 26, 2017, 11:37:09 AM6/26/17
On Mon, 26 Jun 2017 08:17:41 -0700 (PDT), "Damon Hynes, Cyclone
Ranger" <damon...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Yeah, something don't add up.

And the dumb blonde said, "He put something 7" long up me and it came
out only 3"! What happened to the rest of it?