hi state Clempsum

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Dec 31, 2016, 8:41:49 PM12/31/16
What's up with hi state? No O whatsoever....

Feels like Clempsum should be up by more tho, the way they've dominated

intrTek_Alan

Dec 31, 2016, 8:56:01 PM12/31/16
Looks likes I was wrong...

unclejr

Dec 31, 2016, 9:18:29 PM12/31/16
On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 7:41:49 PM UTC-6, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> What's up with hi state? No O whatsoever....
>
> Feels like Clempsum should be up by more tho, the way they've dominated

As long as that 'tard, Irish Mike, stops poasting his Hillary Clinton political jism in this chatrum, all will be well.

Eric Ramon

Dec 31, 2016, 9:23:50 PM12/31/16
On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 5:41:49 PM UTC-8, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> What's up with hi state? No O whatsoever....
>
> Feels like Clempsum should be up by more tho, the way they've dominated

2 1/2 quarters, 3 first downs for the Buckeyes. This one will be over with the next score.

unclejr

Dec 31, 2016, 9:25:11 PM12/31/16
What next score?

Eric Ramon

Dec 31, 2016, 9:37:58 PM12/31/16
that one

unclejr

Dec 31, 2016, 9:49:09 PM12/31/16
15 minutes after the fact, yes.

Rakesh

Jan 1, 2017, 4:21:40 AM1/1/17
In article <ef9e52d4-5da6-474c-90d4-
1299bb...@googlegroups.com>
Very happy to see Ohio skate get their faces rubbed in the dirt.

Queue Urban suddenly developing health problems and slinking
away again.

Irish Ranger

Jan 1, 2017, 6:22:00 AM1/1/17
On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 8:41:49 PM UTC-5, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> What's up with hi state? No O whatsoever....
>
> Feels like Clempsum should be up by more tho, the way they've dominated

Ohio State made history, for all the wrong reasons, in its 31-0 loss to
Clemson in the Fiesta Bowl:

First time Ohio State has been shut out since 1993.
First time Ohio State has been shut out in a Bowl game since 1921
First time Urban Meyer has ever been shut out in his Head Coaching career.

Ohio State's Defense played well. Ohio State's Offense didn't play at all.

Irish Mike

Irish Ranger

Jan 1, 2017, 6:37:15 AM1/1/17
The election is over. The Republicans now control the Whitehouse, the Senate, the Congress, 36 0f 50 State Governorships and two thirds of all State Legislatures. More than 900 Legislative Seats went from Democrat to Republican control in the 2016 election. The Democrats were decimated and Hillary Clinton is washed-up and finished.

BTW, here’s a beautiful little tune that may make you feel better:
https://youtu.be/aVlHZh5dvbA

Irish Mike

Ridley's Hollow

Jan 1, 2017, 4:30:42 PM1/1/17
In article <f71de64a-9f26-4117-98cb-
3d7488...@googlegroups.com>
The only task that remains is to hunt down and remove from life
all those who admit voting for her.

That won't be hard. Air-fuel bomb New York, San Francisco,
Chicago and Los Angeles first.

Ken Olson

Jan 1, 2017, 4:36:37 PM1/1/17
On 1/1/2017 4:25 PM, Ridley's Hollow wrote:
> In article <f71de64a-9f26-4117-98cb-
> 3d7488...@googlegroups.com>
> Irish Ranger <ace...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>> On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 9:18:29 PM UTC-5, unclejr wrote:

>>> As long as that 'tard, Irish Mike, stops poasting his Hillary Clinton pol
>> itical jism in this chatrum, all will be well.
>>
>> The election is over. The Republicans now control the Whitehouse, the Senate, the Congress, 36 0f 50 State Governorships and two thirds of all State Legislatures. More than 900 Legislative Seats went from Democrat to Republican control in the 2016 election. The Democrats were decimated and Hillary Clinton is washed-up and finished.
>>
>> BTW, here’s a beautiful little tune that may make you feel better:
>> https://youtu.be/aVlHZh5dvbA
>>
>> Irish Mike
>
> The only task that remains is to hunt down and remove from life
> all those who admit voting for her.
>
> That won't be hard. Air-fuel bomb New York, San Francisco,
> Chicago and Los Angeles first.

One by one up close and personal brings more enjoyment. ;)

--
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use
two feet."

unclejr

Jan 1, 2017, 5:30:51 PM1/1/17
I voted for her. I live in Minneapolis. You can come here and suck my dick.

HTH. HAND.

Ridley's Hollow

Jan 2, 2017, 2:52:34 AM1/2/17
In article <92ba0f5e-0e5a-4c29-9397-
843cd5...@googlegroups.com>
Tells us what kind of person you are. You can fill in the
missing blanks yourself.

Eric Ramon

Jan 2, 2017, 3:20:09 AM1/2/17
I'm assuming Irish Mike cross-posted this to rec.nutball

Some dued

Jan 2, 2017, 5:16:41 AM1/2/17
I was wondering where this got cross posted as well.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jan 2, 2017, 9:31:45 AM1/2/17
On Sun, 1 Jan 2017 22:25:58 +0100 (CET), "Ridley's Hollow"
<ever...@4ax.com> wrote:

>The only task that remains is to hunt down and remove from life
>all those who admit voting for her.

Oh, NO! I'm not through laughing at them yet!

Hugh

Irish Ranger

Jan 2, 2017, 11:06:31 AM1/2/17
On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 4:30:42 PM UTC-5, Ridley's Hollow wrote:
> In article <f71de64a-9f26-4117-98cb-
> 3d7488...@googlegroups.com>
> Irish Rangerwrote:
> >
> > On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 9:18:29 PM UTC-5, unclejr wrote:

> > > As long as that 'tard, Irish Mike, stops poasting his Hillary Clinton pol
> > itical jism in this chatrum, all will be well.
> >
> > The election is over. The Republicans now control the Whitehouse, the Senate, the Congress, 36 0f 50 State Governorships and two thirds of all State Legislatures. More than 900 Legislative Seats went from Democrat to Republican control in the 2016 election. The Democrats were decimated and Hillary Clinton is washed-up and finished.
> >
> > BTW, here’s a beautiful little tune that may make you feel better:
> > https://youtu.be/aVlHZh5dvbA
> >
> > Irish Mike
>
> The only task that remains is to hunt down and remove from life
> all those who admit voting for her.

Just the opposite. I want to see 73 year old Hillary be the Democrat Presidential candidate
in 2020. In fact, I want to see Hillary, and her crew of far left wing sycophants, continue to be the face of the Democrat party right up to the day they cart her off to an assisted living facility.

Even better, I hope they keep re-electing Nancy Pelosi to lead them in Congress. The Democrats have lost 69 Congressional seats under her "leadership" so far and I'd like to see her make it an even 100.

Irish Mike

Futbol Phan

Jan 2, 2017, 11:56:28 AM1/2/17
When exactly was it that the rsfc takeover by a few dim bulb pieces of human shit took place?

Ken Olson

Jan 2, 2017, 1:57:54 PM1/2/17
When did you get here?

Ken Olson

Jan 2, 2017, 2:00:40 PM1/2/17
Just teasing, don't take it seriously - like most of the rest of this
thread.

Eric Ramon

Jan 2, 2017, 2:06:45 PM1/2/17
this is also a well known winger tactic. Express what you feel, say it to seem like a tough guy, then (when called on it) say it's "a joke" or "it's satire".

Ken Olson

Jan 2, 2017, 2:16:31 PM1/2/17
Except I didn't get called on it. AFA "tough guy", I'm tough enough to
do what needs to be done.

Futbol Phan

Jan 2, 2017, 11:44:22 PM1/2/17
... opens the gun safe

Some dued

Jan 3, 2017, 12:41:20 AM1/3/17
Considering he's a retired prison guard I won't doubt his toughness.

Ken Olson

Jan 3, 2017, 12:46:50 AM1/3/17
It rarely requires firearms.

Ken Olson

Jan 3, 2017, 12:48:57 AM1/3/17
On 1/3/2017 12:41 AM, Some dued wrote:
> Considering he's a retired prison guard I won't doubt his toughness.

Thank you for that consideration, sir. It's far more mental than
physical. Now you're making me think we could get along well enough to
be neighbors. ;)